My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
i'm baaaaaaaaaack
KatieS83 posted:
Well we are settled in my moms house in Florida, we had a crazy holiday and a crazy move. I'm still alive though!

slik_kitty responded:
so glad to see you back and that you are all settled in. hugs
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 responded:
Had been missing your posts, Katie, WB!

skypper responded:
Hi Katie!!!! Welcome back to the coco-patch!!!
gotta run now, i've got plots to ponder mwahahahahahaha

snowyowl33 responded:
Heyyyyy
great to see you hon, and glad to hear things are going well for you! Missed your little pussy face! .......

Hugs
Snowy

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:

KatieS83 replied to skypper's response:
yeah i'm still disappearing here and there, My other half got a job, and he's working 3rd shift, so its an adjustment all around, especially for the kids, they miss their daddy during the day when he's sleeping. my 2 year old is having a hard time at night right after he leaves, i have a funny feeling he will sleeping with me tonight. it has been really nice to have the bed to myself though! no snoring in my face, i can sleep how ever i want. It really is the little things that make me happy!

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
bwahahahah... way too cute Sky honey!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed 12 years ago. I Just had my insurance cancelled. I have been without meds for 8 days. Life is interesting.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.