My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Wandering through...
snowyowl33 posted:

Queen Snowy wanders into the coco patch to see what her patchie nuts have been doing in her absence.. Adjusting her tilted crown, she plants her feathery butt down at the cocobar and orders a QS cocktail with little umbrella and slice of pine apple..... hummmm surveying the scene she decided to finish her cocktail and wait for a bit before taking any action....
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
all hail the queen!!!!!!

so glad to see you back. hope you stick around. love ya hugs
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 responded:
Almost like a signal strength seeking antenna, Goat's horns turn his head away from the table and toward the door from the pool room to the main bar room . . . instinctively he concedes the game and lays down his stick on the smooth green felt.
. . . As he peers into the dimly lit and somewhat smoky Cocobar, a familiar silouette focuses his attention and he stops.

"Hey,Owl, . . . 'Sup?"

skypper responded:
...meanwhile back in the coco jungle sky puts the finishing touches on her stockpile and heads to the cocobar for a little r&r....
as she walks in the door and heads to the bar she does a double take, do my eyes decieve me??? Nope, SNOWWWWWWYYYYYY!!!! awwww my friend, i have missed you greatly!!! let me buy you a drink
and join you here at the coco bar,
sky puts an arm around her friends shoulder and gives her a little squeeze, we really missed you, ya know?
DRINKS ALL AROUND N ME!!!!!!! TODAY WE CELEBRATE OUR GOOD FRIENDS RETURN!!!!!!

Now...how bout we all just chill for a bit and have a few....

skypper replied to skypper's response:
hummm, i didn't think they'd post like that, all giant and obnoxious, on my window they were tiny till i hit submit! oh, the bigger the drinks the better!LOL and we can make some of those virgins

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
i'm drunk just looking at them. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
they DO look yummy though don't they???
I remember making pina coladas, just me & my sis and we put scoops on vanilla ice cream in them and I have just one word for that YUUUUMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
would be so in trouble if i did that. i looooooooooove pina coladas. ice cream would just make them even more irresistable. he he he

oh they are kitty...they are.....

ibex7 responded:
As the goat approaches the bar, he recalls that while he has been on a two day snooker binge, hustling the newbies, SnowyOwl has been on a barstool being greeted by many friends. Most have offered to buy her tropical drinks and to wish her well as she has returned to the Coconut Patch.

Uh, Owl? . . . (no response) . . . Knowing that owls are able to sleep by locking their talons to a branch, Goat looks to see, . . . yep, talons buried into the barstool cushion. He then looks at Snowy's eyes and, you bet, She's out.

(She told me that she had never fallen off of a barstool . . . guess I'd better not wake her) Hee hee

fuzzer29 replied to ibex7's response:
Fuzzer rolls in- it is easier to roll that to waddle, lol- and climbs up next to Sky, and tells snowy how much the hedgehog missed the owl here, and everywhere. the hedgehog orders a cocktail too and joins all her wonderful friends. "CHEERS" she shouts as she empties the cocktail glass- has anyone ever seen a drunk hedgehog? You have now!

skypper replied to fuzzer29's response:
yay, watchya been up to fuzzy? here have a pina colada, they're super duper yummy cuz theys' got ice cream, YUm!

ibex7 replied to fuzzer29's response:
Goat giggles as he orders up another round for the whole gang and saddles up on a barstool with one hind quarter.

"Come here often?" ( Ibex baits a conversation with the hedgehog while, at the same time, stirs his JD on the rocks.)

"SnowyOwl has been here for two days, but hasn't spoken to anyone. Y'know, she had a pretty rough spell over the holidays . . . we'll all want to help cheer her up when she comes around.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
goat's giggling again. must've had too much jd on the rocks. lol

if he's only gigglin i'd say he needs another! teehee

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Los Angeles, in the great state of California. What other state would have the "Terminator" as governor? I have been married to a...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.