Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Bee Thar oon! bwahahahahah
snowyowl33 posted:
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bpcookie responded:
LMAO you know what, I would prob. try that if I was dared to.

But I would saying something like "thon ob a bith"

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
what?

ibex7 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
Or maybe, "Oh, sith, bye thung ith stuk!" . . . (Naaah, I think she means, "I'll be there, thoon . . . er soon,)

Cold weather has its dangers, Taylor. Hee hee

slik_kitty responded:
that's you snowy. i know it is. fess up! he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

IrwinsLady replied to ibex7's response:
wow it looks like they are speaking Clingon from Star Trek lmao

bpcookie replied to IrwinsLady's response:
thon=son ob=of a bith= B****

bpcookie replied to IrwinsLady's response:
LMAO I dont have any Cling Ons. I use baby wipes.

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
GASP!!! MOI??????

Do I look like I would do something so stupid/silly?? bwhahahahah... neva! ... okkk I only did it once, and my evil bro told me to do it... except almost my entire tongue got stuck!.. I freaked out so much, I ripped off half my taste buds and couldn't eat for a week..... I'll never forgive him for that.....my taste buds were stuck all over the steel railing... my Mother almost killed him.. hahahahah.....

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie replied to snowyowl33's response:
LMAO you poor honey. But I have to say, it had to have been funny to see. I would have done the same thing though. I never think ahead, I just do things

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
SMACK!!! Snowy pulls out Kitty's tongue and slaps it onto a steel railing until it's fully stuck.... now who's laughing! bwahahahahahaha.. zzzzzzzzoooooooooommmmmmmmm

snowyowl33 replied to bpcookie's response:
Yes, it probably was pretty freakin' funny to watch.. I think every kid in Canada has done that once (you only ever have to do it once cause you never forget that experience!!) ....

Snowy looks around for Goat...... hummmm.. I know your here somewhere Goat.... Snowy wanders over the the Goat pen....

ibex7 replied to snowyowl33's response:
As a kidgoat, at Barnyard Elementary School, all of us kids were taught to never lick the railroad tracks if we got out of our pens. If that ever happened in the winter, and we heard the sound of a train horn, we would faint . . . I need not mention the danger.

Our school was better than your schools for humans . . . ever hear of a goat getting stuck on a railroad track? I rest my case.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
roflmaooooooooooooooooo

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 43 M/W/F of course my husband, my two beautiful daughters, two son-in-laws and two absolutley gorgeous Grandaughters. i have 10 brothers & si...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.