Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Sunning in the Patch..
snowyowl33 posted:

Snowy slips in to the Patch to check and see where everyone is, and why her friend Kitty is ignoring her..... ... .... she decides to stay awhile and see what's going on....

http://www.jacquielawson.com/preview.asp?cont=1&hdn=3&pv=3152146&path=107302

slik_kitty responded:
i'm not ignoring you hun. i wasn't on the puter. just had my email open. sorry. hugs
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

slik_kitty replied to slik_kitty's response:
love the card. i see you found an island for the patch. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
ahhhhhh..... ......Snowy sees her friend and invites her to check out the new island for the Patch...hummmm where is that Goat...?... and the Cookie monster.. and Sky sweetie? .....and the other Patchy nuts..??... hummm time to start packing up the Patch for the big move.....(If everyone likes the new island??)

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:

awwwwww, our own sweet little paradise!!!

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
is there a mtn on our island with snow??

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
No, Kitty. Looks like we have a very high throne room with a Queen Snowy! bwahahahahah

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
even the volcanoes in Hawaii get snow sometimes....

heres our secret hidden cabin

ibex7 replied to skypper's response:
Just a minute, Skypper. Do you mean that the CocoPatch has expanded to a tropical isle because Snowy can't find a suitable source of her Tropical Drinks? Great grasshoppers! And the island has to have a mountain with a getaway cabin at the top of the Ski Tram?

Next thing you know, she'll want us all to take a Caribbean Cruise and founder ourselves on Shrimp hors d'ouvers and fois gras for a whole week. . . . (hmmmmm . . . a little duck liver does sound appetizing.) ???

When do you all want to go??? In March, the Mouse will be having discount tickets on his boats.

Uh, are you OK, Owl??? . . .

skypper replied to ibex7's response:
Doesn't it look cozy though??? it's up near on the highest point of the coconut island

That cruise sounds fabulous goat...we should all go, we'll take over the ship nad go wild!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

ibex7 replied to skypper's response:
Hey Skypper,

Do you know if they have snooker tables on cruise ships? I have heard they have lots of slot machines, so gambling is legal . . . And, if we dress for dinner, we can dance the night away to a Mariachi Band. Hee hee Sounds like real fun!

skypper replied to ibex7's response:
what in the world is a snooker table goat??? sorry for my being a bit naive there...well among other topics...but i'm not a huge gambler, not with money anyway....and i dance like a chikd but i do still have fun hehehehe so let's dance the night away shall we, can't think of anything better than to be in the presence of real friends

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
coming !! coming!!!!!..... be there to straighten everything out tomorrow....Snowy zooms out of the island Patch to shovel mounds and mounds of snow...... blizzard incoming!!!!

Sky honey a snooker table is a bit like a pool table but smaller and with different coloured balls (no blue ones either)

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
yay! i get my snowy mtn in the patch!

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Satisfied that everyone in the patch is content, the goat grabs his stick and leaves the goatpen for a snooker tournament held at the CocoBar. He hopes there will be a few newbies or maybe a waitress or two to help him pass the afternoon.

On his way, he spies Mt CocoNut, towering high above the CocoPatch, and wishes the many visitors there will gain relaxation and freedom from the stressors of modern life.

Thanks for the pics, Snowy, Kitty, and Skypper.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.