Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
hey patchies!!!!!!!!!!!!
slik_kitty posted:
towed all the neighbor's cars and built a pool in the carport, planted some palm trees, put in a wet bar and a monstrous grill. so come on everyone! join in the party!
If your car could travel at the speed of  light, would your headlights work - steven wright
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ddnos responded:
Oh cwap! I burnt the food!

slik_kitty replied to ddnos's response:
dd how could you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm staaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!

If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

skypper replied to ddnos's response:
WOOOOO!!!

heya doodles???
i think you're missing your eyebrows!!!

slik_kitty responded:
kitty puts on her new green feather boa sent to her by a dear goat. thanks goat!!!!! she walks around the pool showing it off, staying away from dd and the bbq.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
There goes Kitty again......

But here I am coming right up behind her when she least expects it.....
........ water baloonsssssssss splash!!! Gotcha!!

ddnos replied to skypper's response:
Hey! No I'm not Michelle, they're right here!

oh SURE anyone can draw on some new ones wit hthe right pencil! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------->ZOOM~!!!!

ddnos replied to skypper's response:
Michelle, you better be zooming, and pretty fast too lest I send out my posse and you not escape! Then whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? lol

be vewy afwade!

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
was thinking the exact same thing michelle. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

kitty throws a water balloon at dd, and it hits her head, and her eyebrows start dripping down her face.

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
Hey you guys! Go pick on somebody elses eye brows, mine are just fine! In fact, I think y'all are just jealous!!

Now take that!!

slik_kitty replied to ddnos's response:
snicker

hahahahahahahahhahhaaaa, hey dd, don't look now but your eyeberows have dsripped all the way down and are now forming a mustache on your face!!! hehehehehheeheee

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
here we go with mustaches again. sheesh!!!!

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Yes!!!!
Now that's a manly mustache!! (wonder what this guy does with his spare time)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.