My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
A Long Winter's Nap . . .
ibex7 posted:
Goat grabbed his stuffies and curled under the SNUGGIE his Cousin Eeyore sent him from Orlando. ( It's the leopard spotted one and Goat always has great dreams while cuddling under it's warmth.)

Have you ever had recurring dreams (not nightmares) that, when you wake, make you feel refreshed and self satisfied? That Jayne Mansfield always made Ibex wake up purring. Whoo hoo!

slik_kitty responded:
can't say that i have. i am so deprived! or is that depraved?
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

skypper responded:
lol, can't \say that i have either....hummmm, maybe thats somethnig i can work on

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
kitty, im thinking more like depraved, but i could be wrong lol

but no, i havent had one of those kind of reoccuring dreams either - im definitely deprived!

slik_kitty replied to ddnos's response:
at least someone picked up on that one. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:

The people here in the CocoPatch are incredible. Last year it would take 15 - 20 replies before somebody broke out of character, and made a joke of somebody else's vulnerability.

It seems 4 posts were all that were needed here, to bring this thread to a full level of bubbling embarassment. Good Job, Nuts!!!!

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
what can i say? we get better with age. he he he

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
hahahahahhaaa...just like cheese

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
and Wine!! ..... humm Jane Mansfeild??? nope me neither.... now if we were talking about Sam Elliot, I would totally understand! KITTY BACK OFF HE"S MINNNEEEEE.. bwahahahaha ... speaking of leopard prints... the blanket on my bed is leopard print..... EGAD!! does that mean Jane is under my blanket!!! aaaahhhhhh Snowy runs around hitting her blanket.. get ouut of there!!!!!! ...
I'm fine.. really ..... Snowy adjusts her crown... fine...

IrwinsLady replied to snowyowl33's response:
you guys crack me up lol.

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
think you are confused snowy. sam is mine, all mine!!!!!!!!!!! mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

IrwinsLady replied to slik_kitty's response:
looks between Snowy and Kitty as they fight over Sam

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Snowy grabs Kitty and flings her into the coco ocean and zooms of with Sam.. my man! bwahahahahahah

snowyowl33 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
Snowy sees Taylor as she and Sam zoom by... Hi Taylor!!! ....

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
kitty finds a giant flying fish and goes zooming after snowy. the fish squirts snowy really hard with water, then kitty dives down and grabs sam. mwa ha ha ha ha ha she laughs as she flies away with her prize. sam is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me I live in sunny, steaming hot, Arizona. I've been married for 10 yrs and have a daughter who is 17. Also my dog who was 20 yrs old. just...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.