My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
good news!!!!
skypper posted:
today i received the proofs for the cover page and text pages of my book for review!!! I'm sooooo excited to see my book project moving forward, it just is excting...can you tell i'm excited??? lol

slik_kitty responded:
yay! totally awesome!
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 responded:
You Go, Girl!!
Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco. - Will Rogers

IrwinsLady responded:
whats your book called?

skypper replied to IrwinsLady's response:
it's titled, "Above The Falling Sky" it's not out yet, we're still in the design and editing process, once that's complete i believe it goes to the print dept....

snowyowl33 responded:
Oh Sweetie,

That so amazing! I'm so proud of you... you did it!...It awesome to see you so happy too.. big hugs! .. does this mean you'll be able to come up here and do my eyebrows like yours??? bwahahah...

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
maybe so, but i'll only go if it's summer, which will still be cold for me since i'm a warm weather birdie so you'll probably be wearing shorts and a tank top while i''m all bundled up in a coat and scarf! lololololololololol

skypper replied to skypper's response:
i'm going to try and post a link here so let's see if it works...

http://www.publishamerica.net/product39730.html
that's the publishers product page website

http://www.publishedauthors.net/michellecuen/index.html
there's some info regarding me and my book

hopefully the links work, i've been having tons of technical difficulties lately, but it may als obe due to my current state of mind too...so let me know i guess, otherwise, enjoy...

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
wow that is soooooooo awesome. yeah the links worked just fine.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bentandbroken replied to skypper's response:
Wow Michelle,way to go! Ive never known anyone that has a book published.so proud of you.i bet your beeming. Probably dont use Priscilla very often.Thats the kind of amunition i need hehehehehe...........your the BEST!
royce

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
thanks for checking them out kitty

royce, thank you sincerely, i've hit a rough patch lately but i am pretty happy about this even though its not quite showing well right now..and Priscilla is my grandmas name so it may not be quite the ammunition you were looking for, hehehe

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed 12 years ago. I Just had my insurance cancelled. I have been without meds for 8 days. Life is interesting.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.