Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Longer Days = Better Moods
ibex7 posted:
My favorite season is just days away. Cold north winds as a weather pattern are changing, and I plan outdoor activities with a joy not felt at any other time of year. Painting and other fix-up projects at the house, finding a shady spot to put a coat of Blue Coral on the old Buick after a good wash job and pulling the lawn sprinkler beneath her fenders (good idea to rinse road salt accumulation away), and vacuum and dust the inside while opening the doors and turning my favorite radio station up to 9.

I also like to take time to visit with the neighbors (they're usually outside, also), share stories of our grand-kids, they seem to be in the most enjoyable times, too. Of the seasons, I love spring most.

What are some of the things that spring has in store for you???
Be candid. Remember, this is the CocoNut Patch! - goat
Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.  - Will Rogers
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
actually, i was planning on washing my car inside and out as well this weekend, if we can have a nice enough weather. plus try to fix the passenger side window so we can actually use it. the rest of spring is still up in the air. lol. i prefer winter though, and we haven't had much of one. it's gonna be a hot, miserable, long summer with lots of wild fires. i can see it coming.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Hey there, Purrfect Pal,

Don't worry about wildfires until you can feel the heat. He he

Going to a special potluck Lenten lunch on Sunday. Just seafood, bread, and veggies. (Chocolate cake and pie is allowed, of course)

With the cold snap, I've gotten laundry and house cleaning caught up once again, (us old farts can be domesticated, ya' know). Hope everybody enjoys the weekend.
Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco. - Will Rogers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
well, just last week we had a wildfire that burned 1700 acres and got to within a mile of my house. so yeah, i think i have a right to be worried. but at least that area is now burned so we should be safe for a while. lol

got my car cleaned yesterday. i can't believe it's still shiny under all that dirt. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

snowyowl33 responded:
(*&(_^)*&&^$*^%#*%$@^$#@^$#@^$#@&$%@.......

I've got this great post to add here with awesome pics, and I keep trying to submit it and it says something about "script stopping" and it freezes..... KIIITTTTTTYYYYYYYYYY1!!!! help me. pls........ ... I hate computers......

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
awww, so sorry snowy. huge hugs. sounds like it is a problem with your flash player. are there alot of moving pics? it could be too much for either your flash player or whatever they use at webmd. is it a pop up window that gives you the error msg or is it an error msg from webmd?

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I go to click the post into the message box here and it takes time, then the little spinning coloured wheel thingy comes on, and I wait and wait, and then a drop down menu comes down saying the script is not doing something or other and do I want to continue or stop...... no matter what I try the stupid little coloured ball just spins there..... I have some pictures about 5 from another website, and even when I try to post half the message it still won't do it....and it's such a fun post!!!! Maybe I can put it in a word document and then copy and paste it into the post??????

you might want to give that a try. i think it's too big for webmd to process and that's why you are getting the script error. or you might want to try pasting in the words and pics separately. just do a copy and paste for the words and then copy the links for the pics and add them separately like you do with smilies.

ok, will have a look at it tonight when I go back to my lovely MAC. I bought this little pc laptop, and HATE it!!! .... only because the programs are far more complicated since I used a PC last time.... but you know me I just grab pics off the web and then paste them in,, maybe they are as you say too big... I will try doing that tonight.... thanks kitty....

yw

slik_kitty responded:
from snowy

Owl tip talons into Goat's pen while he's sleeping (Goat's are VERY heavy sleepers) and carefully takes off his red Boa and slips on a much more springlike one..... then looking down at Goat from high up in her tree, she chuckles and reaches into her Bag of All Things and pulls out some earrings and a tiara and places them gently on her friend the Goat's head.... *glint* perrrfect!
Silently into the night she slips away...

Kitty getting up from her late morning nap wanders over to Goats pen to see what's happening in the party palace... she peers over the edge looking for Goat......

eeeeks!! Kitty pull in those fangs!!!! just because Goat has a new boa does not mean you have to look so nasty!! bwhahahahahaah ----------------> zoooooooom

snowyowl33 replied to snowyowl33's response:
omg omg!!!!! Kitty you are the best!!! it worked! ...awwwww thanks hon ... .....lol

glad you finally figured it out. he he he

ummmmm Kitty??? it was you who figured it out hon......heheheh....... big hugs......

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed 12 years ago. I Just had my insurance cancelled. I have been without meds for 8 days. Life is interesting.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.