Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Floppy hat pic.
bpcookie posted:
Hey there my peeps, I had this pic. taken just for you guys. I remember last year some of you were talking about me wearing a floppy hat during the summer. Well, here ya go.

slik_kitty responded:
cool pic. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
and one day, just like I had promised, I will buy a blond wig, dress like Lady Ga Ga and take a pic.

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
Does this mean you're gonna wear meat too??? LOL

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
LOL eeeewwwwww I saw that pic. gross I will skip the meat

bpcookie responded:
Ok, now this is pretty close to Lady Ga Ga. Dont you just love my glasses?? lol. They were sent to me by my twisted sistah from another mistah. I love them and Im gonna go shopping while wearing them one of these days, when Im manic. lol

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
we need the full outfit to go with the glasses. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oh picky picky picky

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
lol

snowyowl33 responded:
Sistah, you look amazing!!! Madam Butterfly at her best... lol love the look...

bpcookie replied to snowyowl33's response:
One of these days when my daughter comes back to Az., Im gonna take her to breaky and just to embarrass her, Im gonna put on those glasses right when we sit down. LOL.

snowyowl33 replied to bpcookie's response:
omg I want a pic of her face!!! too funny!

bpcookie replied to snowyowl33's response:
It wouldnt be the first time that I embarrassed her. We went through a drive through and my daughter wanted a foot long hot dog. So when I pull up to the window the guy hands me this friggin huge hot dog. So I say "OMG, thats the biggest wiener I have ever seen". I not only embarrassed my daughter, I embarrassed the guy too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 43 M/W/F of course my husband, my two beautiful daughters, two son-in-laws and two absolutley gorgeous Grandaughters. i have 10 brothers & si...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.