My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Remember our outrageous stories???
margaroo posted:
I can't remember the stories from months back, I am still short some gray matter....oh, let's be honest, I'll lose more before I get any back....oh, let's be honest, I am never getting any back.

OK, let's s start an adventure story, like the ones when someone would paint Goat's hooves and people would be chase others and Snowy would swoop down and grab a victim with her talons.

Any ideas?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
mamma maggie? are you feeling ok? you're giving us permission to create mayhem? gasp!

kitty grabs beej and they head to the store to buy some fun stuff. they start filling the balloons with water and neon dye. they drive by snowy's house and throw all the balloons. snowy's house is so bright now that it can be seen by satellites at night. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
skypper comes swinging by on a vine like tarzan with a double-barreled super soaker filled with super glue and unloads onto the unsuspecting kitty and beej and as they are stuck in place she shakes the trees and they are covered on pine needles and pine cones!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
then skypper goes aswinging off back into the jungle in search of her long-taloned feathery friend

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
luckily, kitty has some balloons filled with anti super glue stuff and throws some on herself and beej. once they are free, they run to kitty's house and build a skypper finder and set off through the trees, hot on skypper's trail. they find her and pass her, then build an invisible wall. skypper splats right into the wall. she looks a little confuzzled sitting there on the ground. kitty and beej run off, laughing like mad. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

margaroo replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oh Kitty and Skypper, like I had to give you permission to misbehave!

Mama Maggie peers in the window of Kitty's house and slowly shakes her head. She knows the girls are just having fun, and she smiles because she has missed these escapades.

Maggie wonders to herself.....hmmmm where does the story go from here?

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
Cook runs up to Skypper, grabs her by the hand and zooms her off to Cookies personal invisible helicopter. As we fly over Snowy and Sliks head we drop stink bombs down on them. *kaboom kaboom kaboom*. They stink so bad now that even the skunks are running from them. bbwwwaawwwhhhahahaaaa

Exit stage left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

margaroo replied to bpcookie's response:
Maggie looks up to the sky. What was that she heard? Whoosh....whoosh....whooosh......kerplat!!!

What the?????? Maggie looks at her arms and feet, not believing what she sees. It is slimey stuff that smells awful! Maggie look around and sees Snowy's house. It is pretty hard to miss those neon colors! Maggie runs inside and jumps into the shower. She scrubs and scrubs to get the slime off of her body and she wraps herself up in a huge towel. Good thing I always have a change of clothes with me (a Girl Scout is always prepared). She runs to her car and grabs her clothes. Once dressed, she buries her stinky clothes in a hole she dug in Snowy's yard.

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
kitty goes to cookies house and rolls around on her floor and aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll her furniture. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha cats are really good at rubbing on stuff.

little does kitty know that she was at a decoy house and is now covered in very hungry bed bugs!!! EEEEKKKKK!!!! cookie and skypper are watching on remote spy cam laughing their bunsies off!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!! kitty digs into snowy's bag of all things. shut up! she gave it to me. he he he. she pulls out a ball of food that bed bugs cannot resist and then attaches a skypper and cookie finder on it and throws it into the air. the ball zooms off and splats all over cookie and skypper. now they have all the evil bed bugs. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

skypper wAs devoured by bed bugs
now her spirit has come back to haunt you, BBEEEEEWWWAAAAARRRRRREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

eeeek!!!!!! a skypper ghost!!!! you can't scare the zombeh kitteh though.

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Now those are the kinds of stories that give the goat a yuk or two. Serious work this week, cableing the barn and getting taxes paid. I was glad to help a friend out with planning to keep his place from being forclosed. Being BP doesn't keep us from being financially responsible. That's why it's important to be ordinary enough to have friends.

Have not seen Queen Snowy lately. Guess we'll have to get care packages together to spoof her out of hiding. Best wishes to all.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
it's gooooooooooat!!!!!!!!!!!! hi goat!!!! he he he

snowy's been having a rough time and hasn't been on the board, so if you can spoof her out of hiding, that would be good.

yes that would be very good, hope she's ok

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Vicki I am 46 and live in So. Calif. I just got a divorce. I was diagnosed with Bipolar about 5 yrs ago and before that anxiety/panic di...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.