My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
good moring
An_187848 posted:
wamted to say hi

slik_kitty responded:
hi, and welcome.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 responded:
Welcome to the Coconut Patch. Is there anything you'd like to gab about. We're a friendly group.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

Springisnear replied to ibex7's response:
The pros and cons of reality tv.

slik_kitty replied to Springisnear's response:
don't watch those kinds of shows, so i couldn't tell ya. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to Springisnear's response:
Just how real can they be? With cameras pointed at everyone who talks or moves, and producers who only want something to happen that they can sell to advertisers, I call it pretty unreality TV. Hee hee.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
it wouldn't be much fun if everyone sat around being bored. lol

it_is_what_it_is replied to ibex7's response:
bump

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sixty seven year old bp II, just retired widower with lots of family love available to me. I escape the stigma of my illness by coming here, where ppl...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.