My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
TAPS Ghost Hunters
bpcookie posted:
Slik, I was doing a search on Google to see when the new TAPS season was going to start and I came across a site about how TAPS was fake. Well I have always believed that TAPS was the only true ghost hunters that I could trust. They made a believer out of me, until I went to this site which had a youtube clip, from there there was a bunch of faked or debunked TAPS episodes. I watched them very carefully to determine if some of the episodes were faked and I do believe that some were. I was in shock and now Im so disappointed. Go to Youtube and do a search on TAPS ghost hunters faked. You will find all kinds of stuff. Some things arent very convincing but other things are pretty obvious. gggggrrrr

slik_kitty responded:
checked out youtube and the first video i found was of when the water bottle got moved in the bathroom. they're saying that the window was open after the bottle was moved. the closed window before and the open window after were not even the same window in the video. there will always be naysayers where ghosts are concerned by people who don't believe. personally, i think that if they were really faking it, they would be finding stuff on every episode like the other ghost shows. most times they don't find anything at all and are able to debunk what's going on.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
You know, the last few years they are more willing to say a place is haunted then not. They used to be so skeptical.

Did you listen to the radio show that Donna was on? Remember Donna, she was with TAPS and then GHI. What she had to say was very interesting.

After seeing the things that I did, especially three things, now Im not so sure I believe them 100 %. Im so disappointed.

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
it definitely isn't as good as it used to be.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

it_is_what_it_is replied to bpcookie's response:
bump

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me I live in sunny, steaming hot, Arizona. I've been married for 10 yrs and have a daughter who is 17. Also my dog who was 20 yrs old. just...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.