My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Paranormal Witness
bpcookie posted:
Hey Kitty did you watch the new series Paranormal Witness? The first story was one of those typical evil haunting' s, but the second one, about the teenager sitting on the side of the road, THAT freaked me out. You could tell that the person telling the story was very upset about it, although it had happened years before. Creepy

slik_kitty responded:
yeah i watched it. i thought it was rather interesting. i'm surprised they didn't call a church to exorcise the demon in the house, cuz it was obviously a demon. couldn't stand bibles. i was hoping for real photography and video instead of recreations though.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
When they were advertising the show, I was under the impression that it was going to be true videos. So I was disappointed cause there are already shows like that.

As for the demon. There is no way in Hell I would do as he said and get rid of the bibles. I would go straight to the church and get someone in there to bless the house. I would also buy a crap load of Bibles and place them in my daughters room and have my daughter sleep with me.

The last one, about the teen on the side of the road. OMG, I would have nightmares the rest of my life if I ever came across something like that.

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
yeah, they actually said in the ad that now we can actually see it. liars!!!!!

you woulda been like that girl hiding on the floor of the car. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
I would have wee wee'd my pants

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
lol

IrwinsLady responded:
actually have a few spirits in my room including a demon.

slik_kitty replied to IrwinsLady's response:
wow. the demon sounds scary.

IrwinsLady replied to slik_kitty's response:
he messes with me all the time i usually tell him to take a flying leap if you know what i mean. no whats scary is i can see them. ( you probably think im nuts now) but i tell you the truth.

slik_kitty replied to IrwinsLady's response:
believe you.

IrwinsLady replied to slik_kitty's response:
call it a gift if you will...lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of one. He is 6 years old. I was diagnosed as bipolar about a year and a half ago. My husband did not know how to deal with my manic epi...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!