My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
More Horror Flick Choices
ibex7 posted:
We're forgetting these are actual characters that scare the bejesus out of us like:
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

Take the Poll

Who is the scariest character from horror movies?
  • Freddie
  • Chuckie
  • Predator
  • Queen from Alien
vote
View Poll Results

slik_kitty responded:
nothing creepier than a talking doll. shiver
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

IrwinsLady responded:
love that little talking doll. whats scary is his offspring in the Bride of Chucky.....thats screwy.

bpcookie responded:
Alien was the first movie that scared the crap out of me.

Predator was great because it was unique.
Thats a face only a mother could love.

Freddie was scary because he could hurt you in your dreams.

What about the movies that were about real creatures, such as Jaws?

also a movie that many of you never saw called Grizzly

and lets not forget what happens when you allow a man made product to leak into lakes and rivers.
Prophecy

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
I think elm street is my favorite horror movie. i just love freddie. he he he. all the alien movies were good. did you see predator vs alien? that was a good movie.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Thanks for the pictoral review, Cookie. You are obviously well exposed to the land of horror movies. Hee hee
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I'm definitley going to rent predator vs alien for this Halloween, Kitty. Thanks for the recommendation. -goat

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
yw

bpcookie responded:
Slik the series called The Walking Dead, season 2, starts tonight. Right now they are playing season 1.

Also I saw The Thing today. You would LOVE it. Fantastic movie. Its a prequel. They did a great job not to leave out any details. The first The Thing stared Kurt Russel, great movie, but in order for the new one to work, they had to put in some details and they didnt leave out not one. So very cool

I watched the walking dead last night. another friend reminded me of it. i need to see the first season.

I heard that the thing was good so i will have to see it.

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
Slik, do you have netflix? They have the entire first season on auto play.

no i don't have netflix.

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
You're absolutely correct, Slik. Who would use Netflix when you would miss out on the collection of freaks, creeps, and otherwise deranged ppl who hang at the local video store!

Skip RedBox too, since real horror flick groupies do not know how to put a dollar bill into a machine. Hee hee.

Horror flick geeks are too disociated to get enrolled in a streaming program for their fave movies. Good on you, Kitty, the second half of your Halloween Costume kit hit the Post Office today. Happy Trick or Treating. -Goat

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
second half? oh cool. can't wait to see what this one is. he he he

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sixty seven year old bp II, just retired widower with lots of family love available to me. I escape the stigma of my illness by coming here, where ppl...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.