My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
NBC Airs New Horror Series, GRIMM
ibex7 posted:
Patchies prepare to review another spook series to begin Halloween weekend. Be sure to gather 'round the ol' flat screen to enjoy the haunting, then file your critique of the scares on the screen here, before the Coconut Patch's forum.

Also, if you access to the MeTV channel, SvenGouhlie, a wierd guy with strange eye liner habits, is hosting an historic spook-a-thon series of classic horror flicks. Last weekend he showed the original Dracula. An interesting fact to note is that the trademark vampire's fangs never appear on the original celluloid.

Goat's special Halloween mailing is "in the mail" for all of the little devils on the list. Watch your mail box for this Trick or Treat. Muah ha ha ha haaaa!
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

slik_kitty responded:
oh cool goodies!!!! he he he

you'll have to remind me when the weekend gets here cuz i will probably have forgotten by then. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:

Okay, then Kitty,

Inviting Skypper, Taylor, Debbie DDNOS, Michel, Wolffie, MatCat, Melly and all to join the party this week at WebMD's bipolar boards.

(I can't wait to push glow sticks up my nostrils and turn out the lights) -goat
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
can i take pics??? he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
Kitty, forgetfulnes is a sign of the goolies - I'm quite sorry!

slik_kitty replied to ddnos's response:
but i'm already a goolie. so what's the problem? he he he

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
Kitty, I have to think about that one lol

IrwinsLady replied to ibex7's response:
Goat i can see you doing that. you bet ima be there!

ibex7 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
Critics Review:
Curse Of The Werewolf 1/2 (1961)
After being brutally raped in a castle dungeon by an imprisoned street beggar, a young mute woman gives birth to a son with a strange appetite for blood. His heritage remains a mystery until adulthood whereupon he begins transforming into a wolf as the full moon rises. Oliver Reed is convincing in the role of the werewolf, one of his earliest performances. Yvonne Roman is simply HOTT as the werewolf's mother.

Airing was provided by Svengoolie.com and contains a studio clip of a new song, Fur Freak, sung by Svengoolie himself, and written just for the occasion of this showing.

My TT fine Halloween viewing to my way of thinking. - Goat

ibex7 replied to ibex7's response:
Critics Review:
Night of the Zombies No *s (1983)
It's just one long cannibal feast. Rated R for violence, gore, and some nudity. Directed by Vincent Dawn. Sorry Vinnie,, this one's a big loser at the box office.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 43 M/W/F of course my husband, my two beautiful daughters, two son-in-laws and two absolutley gorgeous Grandaughters. i have 10 brothers & si...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.