Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
I Wanna' Be A CocoNut
ibex7 posted:
Let's talk about sweet stuff for a bit. Say ....... Carmel Corn. You can buy this in paper bags and never risk making a mess of the microwave!

Then there's peanut brittle! Remember to use raw peanuts and definitely not the salted kind. Many recipies on the Google search that also use the microwave.

And don't forget brownies, and fudge. hmmmm ...... also microwaved

Wait a minute. I think I'll justy go in the kitchen and EAT THE MICROWAVE!!!!!!! (if you try this, remember to unplug it from the wall) Hee hee
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

Take the Poll

Get ready to raid the pantry and fix a home-made treat. What is your favorite? Tell us about your fave recipe, too.
  • Brownies/ Fudge
  • Pie/ Turnovers
  • FruitcupsJello
  • Puddings
  • PopCorn/ Carmelcorn
vote
View Poll Results
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
you didn't put cookies in there. i vote for cookies and my peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Okay then, Kitty. You're a CocoNut Cookie!!!!!!!!!! Hee hee
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
oh yeah look at me!!!!!!! i'm a nut!!!! he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

IrwinsLady responded:
love popcorn becaue its salty and crunchy and wont kill the waistline

ibex7 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
Well, Tay,

Orville's Best is my fave with a few additions. . . . Like 1 tbs of real butter melted and poured in the bag right after popping.
Then there is a special Grated White Cheese that a whole new level of tastiness. (Shake the bag really well to subdue the strong odor of the cheese).

Without a doubt, popcorn is my choice of snacks to have while watching movies on the flatscreen. Kitty and I have watched TV while snacking on popcorn, and both of us can still sit side by side on the couch with enough room for both. Hee hee

On second thought, maybe skipping the butter might make my blue jeans less tight.

margaroo replied to ibex7's response:
Where is the ice cream?????

I will eat cookies or Rocky Road ice cream.

I am definitely a stress eater. I can not resist anything sweet when I am stressed or depressed.

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
Ummmm Kitty? I really hate to tell you this, but I just had 2, soft, big peanut butter chocolate chip cookies! Oh, and boy were they good! Had I known you liked them too, I still wouldn't have shared roflol I mean. I would have shared..yes, I would have let you have a bite lol Isn't that nice of me? lol

Very good, you took just a bite. lol

Debbie

ddnos replied to margaroo's response:
I want ice cream too! How on earth could you forget the ice cream? Is there something wrong? Are you sick? Have you flipped your wig? Did you forget your wig? What's going on? Anyone who would not only forget ice cream but not even put it on the top of the list MUST have lost several thousand marbles - at least!

So, I ask again, are you Ok? lol

Debbie, and I know Maggie was thinking the same thing! So bring it on, bubba! lol

slik_kitty replied to ddnos's response:
can't make me jealous cuz i have a bag full of homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and they are better than yours. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Better than mine, Kitty? Some nerve you have there, missy! Is yours as chewy and soft as mine? Is yours as decitant and luchious as mine? Is yours as big and breathtakingly delightful as mine? Is yours as orgasmic as mine? I rest my case, dear one! lol

slik_kitty replied to ddnos's response:
it's just a cookie. you eat it. you don't have a love affair with it.

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oh Kitty, that's just priceless!! ( Goat blushes while munching another brownie . . . ummnumm)

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
oh nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! all my friends are falling for sweets.

roflol Kitty! Don't have to have a love affair with it? Hmmmmmmmm, let me think on that one. lol

Tell that to the cookie monster!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Los Angeles, in the great state of California. What other state would have the "Terminator" as governor? I have been married to a...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.