My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Is Everyone On Vacattion?
mercygive posted:
Is everyone on vacation. I've been in Orlando too long! Think I'd like to visit somewhere else now.

ibex7 responded:
Hey there, Mercy,

I just got home from Eastern Wyoming for a couple of weeks. My Uncle Carl owns some range land and real estate people are talking to him (he's 87) about an easement across it for the new pipeline. I had a great time with family and a vist to Big Sky Country.

I heard today that another one of those cruise ships is in trouble. Even when my bipolar emotions are on stormy seas, I like to keep my feet on solid ground, IYKWIM.

Would like to hear what all the other patch people have been up to. Everybody pleeze keep in touch.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
i'm definitely not on vacation. i need one though. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Went over to my retired neighbor's who hasn't had a vacation in over 3 years. He invited me to play a game of Mumbly Peg with him and it was then I noticed he had only a thumb and one finger on his right hand. It was then he told me he was looking forward to a new free government insurance policy. Phbbbt.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

melly2210 responded:
I'm not on vacation either. Just been really busy taking care of the MIL and getting life back in the order it should be in. Lots of stress, but surviving it. I didn't know you were in Orlando!!! I hope you had a little fun with the Mouse.

mercygive replied to melly2210's response:
Yes. A little Orlando goes a long way!!! Me and my mouse went there four times just to prove how skewed electronic voting can be - hehehe

mercygive replied to ibex7's response:
Welcome back Goat!

Glad you enjoyed seeing your family. A friend of mine has been waiting three years for the pipeline company to restore his land (the muddy easement) back to its original condition. I'm sure there's a better way of saying that. He's made numerous calls to the company and keeps getting the run around. He is getting paid well though!

Never been to Montana. Would love to go camping and fishing there.

bpcookie responded:
Oh I wish I was on vacation. uuuggghhh I havent been on vacation for two years. ggggrrrrrr. Anyways, I havent been on this board for a while because of my LSC pain. Hell I havent been on any board for a while, even my own board that NO ONE visits anymore, hint hint. Grumpy Groupies (I am shamelessly advertising my board on Kitty's board) LOL.

Anyways, Im back on all the boards now since my pain lvl is down. muahs peeps

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
as you can tell, no one is visiting here either, so ha!!!!! lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
Well then, lets kick these ppl in the azz and get them moving.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of one. He is 6 years old. I was diagnosed as bipolar about a year and a half ago. My husband did not know how to deal with my manic epi...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.