My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
jaws86
jaws86 posted:
Coconut patch? I said I hade info about this community; I think I fit in THANKS.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
welcome.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

jaws86 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks. I see that most of your members. Is this an all female group? My name is Jimmy, yes I;m a married male 47 years old.

slik_kitty replied to jaws86's response:
yeah we're mostly women from the bipolar board. i formed this group so we could have somewhere to go to have fun. it's not very busy though.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

My wife is a pediatrician and I a former nurse thats getting on dissability. 25 years of nursing- I feel I am more comfotable talking to women than men and I try to get female MDs because they care a lot more-jaws86

do you mind if i ask what you are going on disability for?

Being a nurse in the ER most of my 25 years is due to the stress and strain of lifting and pulling patients a large number are obese, I ruptured 4 discs in my neck rupture and have a titanium rod supporting my neck. I started having lower back intensify an have 4 bulging discs with one of them laying on a nerve causing severe pain at times. I MISS NURSING SO MUCH.

oh wow. so sorry.

ibex7 replied to jaws86's response:
Hey there Jaws86,

We have medical backgkround in common. I'm a retired Clinical Laboratory Technologist with 37 years of practice, and, like you, always loved my job. If you see me in drag, I'll be wearing a ruby boa and am typically en Speedo. Obviously, I love the ladies here. Welcome.
Goat
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

jaws86 replied to ibex7's response:
Awesome!!!!!!!!!

fenton04 replied to ibex7's response:
Hmmm I am a currently working (35 years) clinical laboratory technologist. ASCP regristry. Maybe I should retire looks like it agrees with you.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
gooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ibex7 replied to fenton04's response:
Yo Fenton,

Seems like like we lab lizzards choose threatening avitars for this board. I remember the weird pathologist that had the telephone system for the entire lab replaced so that he could sit in his office and eavesdrop on all the departments. What a noid! (We reconnected it to make it into an interdepartmental intercom! Hee hee. (He never caught on)

Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

fenton04 replied to ibex7's response:
When I first started so many years ago. A amylase test was a hand method and took 8 hrs to run. Today got a result in 20 minutes. I used to be on my feet all day and running wet chemistries by hand. Now I load up the instrument and and sit in front of a computer. Wow who would have thought.

slik_kitty replied to fenton04's response:
I do wet chemistry in an environmental lab and most of the tests we do are done by hand. as a matter of fact i have to run a bunch of titrations by hand today. we have an autotitrator for alks, but not for acidities.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Vicki I am 46 and live in So. Calif. I just got a divorce. I was diagnosed with Bipolar about 5 yrs ago and before that anxiety/panic di...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.