My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Nauseous Nancy
Anon_122361 posted:
Certain colors and objects make me feel nauseous. I can't tell you exactly what because the feeling just comes when I see it. And the word "cluster" also makes me feel nauseous. I can say it, but looking at the word just make me feel like I'm going to vomit.

This has been going on for almost two years, I'm 24 and no I am not pregnant. What is going on this head of mine?

slik_kitty responded:
sights can bring up memories, and if the memory it brings up is associated with something bad or being sick, then it could cause the nausea just by seeing it.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 responded:
NN,
Kitty is correct. Whenever I recall a double order of fried shrimp I had during a bus trip to St. Louis, I get the dry heaves. Then after a couple of good urps, the fixation stops and I get terribly embarrassed. (PS. The trip happened 50 years ago.)
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
awww poor goat.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Anon_122361 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thank you. I wish I knew what the memories were.

slik_kitty replied to Anon_122361's response:
do you have a dissociative disorder? are you in therapy?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Los Angeles, in the great state of California. What other state would have the "Terminator" as governor? I have been married to a...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.