Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Warning: Goat Flu Epidemic Coming
ibex7 posted:
All Coconuts please be advised that I have been exposed to dreaded Goat Flu Virus.
Symptoms begin when lack of social banter causes goats and expecially cats and other users of internet message boards to lose contact with their cyber-friends. Such loss causes withdrawl from using their keyboards and only nonsense posts appear at random popular websites.
The only cure is hearing from old friends and updating one's social calendar. A Roll Call with informative notes may be the only way to save me. Thx.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

slik_kitty responded:
kitty to the rescue!!!! must save goat!

nothing new going on around here.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Hello Kitty, (may trigger)

Thanks for the contact, dear friend. Butt this goat continues to suffer from Dreaded Goat Flu. It's not that you haven't done your part, yet the aimless enchanges of hilarity have become fewer in recent days.
This depression is worse than many I have endured and friends are harder to find. Guess the best thing I can do is charge up my laptop and make up a bathtub size batch of grape jello and go soak in it until some coconut replies to this message Whoo hoo. ((((hugs))))
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
i'm so sorry that you are depressed. i wish our friends would come over here to talk, but sadly, no one comes over here any more and snowy and beej aren't even on the boards any more. i do talk to beej on facebook, but haven't heard from snowy in a while.

put some wine in the grape jello and i will join you.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

melly2210 responded:
Mel checking in with the homemade chicken noodle soup. A bunch of slapstick comedy....and a great big hug. Seems I caught that bug too. But this cheered me up immensely today:

A DEA officer stopped at our farm yesterday "I need to inspect your farm for illegal growing drugs."

I said "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....",

The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and shoved it in my face. "See this f'ing badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?.... do you understand?!!"

I nodded politely, apologized, and went about my chores. A short time later, I heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by my big old mean bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.

I threw down my tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of my lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your f'ing BADGE!!"

slik_kitty replied to melly2210's response:
lol

melly2210 replied to slik_kitty's response:
They made me edit the good stuff....

ibex7 replied to melly2210's response:
You're a sweetie, Melly.
The corn crop is short due to drought, but farm prices for it are more than $8/bu. Canibis is still $15 to $20 /baggie and fills in well as a secondary crop. Some folks call that the good stuff.
Hee hee

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Debbie, and I live in Washington State and have lived there all my life. I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 back in '91 (or there about...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.