My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Anticipation of Rain to End Drought
ibex7 posted:
Folks on the street are excited. The forecast of 1+ inches of rain during the next two days has everybody buzzing. No, it won't save the crop here in cornland. . . . . .BUTT,

Overnight temps have been in the 80s. Sleep only fair,

Daytime temps have been in the high 90s,

Mood: Folks are excited, like just before a big holiday.

Color: I'm still purple from that nap in grape jello that I took last week.

Social: looking forward to greeting old friends and gabbing at a group bar-be-cue Wednesday evening.

Thought for the day: Extend yourself to somebody who really could use some of your caring.
Jellyfish are no fun at all - Diana Nyad

slik_kitty responded:
doing my rain dance in purple jello just for goat!!!
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Today's comment busted. (((( )))). Time out on rug 'til tomorrow.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
you spend an awful lot of time on the time out rug. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Its simply this, Kitty. Anybody who shows up at your door with purple horns, a pink face, and is raving about the lack of government accountability, just can't be allowed to come right in to your kindergarten classroom, and be given the head of the class to present the next episode of "Show and Tell".

Besides, a nap on the rug gives my medicines time to work.
Hee hee

Also, the precipitation total for two days has been 0.4 inch.
Will send grape jello to any coconuts who would like to prepare a bathtub rain dance when Issac comes ashore.

Oooh Kitty, this is so stressful.

isaac won't be touching us, but maybe you will get some rain from it as it curves north and east after hitting shore.

Let's see if I have everything . . . . . Hmmmm . . . . . Clean out gutters this morning . . . . Finish hanging wash out to dry . . . . Check the sump pump . . . .Fresh purple jello in the bathtub for rain dancing . . . . Invite neighborhood kids over for a "Chalk walk".

Then I'll hand out the sidewalk chalk and have them print out, "Let us have it, Issac!" all over the driveway.

BTW, Kitty, Otherwise's Soldier is cool. I wonder if the rest of the album is more revealing, like, How did we get broken?
Are we tougher because of our breakdowns?

Thought for the day, Kitty,

Life is not crying about the gray days in your past,
It's learning how to dance in the rain. - Author Unknown

((( Kitty)))

I love that pic of you. it's sooooooooooo adorable!!!!

Actually, Kitty,
The picture is of my neighbor, Gerald. Gerald joined right in when I started doing rain dances on the front lawn. This is him when the first hard rain began to fall.

Gerald is a good friend of mine. No, he does not own any firearms

phew! we are safe!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sixty seven year old bp II, just retired widower with lots of family love available to me. I escape the stigma of my illness by coming here, where ppl...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.