My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
. . .Rrrringgg , , , , Rrringgg . . . .
ibex7 posted:
"...Hello, this is the Coconut Patch Hotline . . . . All the nuts are away right now. . . . .After the beep, please leave us a message. . . . .Your call is important to us. . . . . Hee hee.

Please complete the poll. Inquiring minds want to know.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

Take the Poll

Why don't you visit the patch as often as you used to?
  • My boss clamped down on using the internet at work
  • I've given up texting while driving
  • I'm not really sure I'm a nut anymore
  • I've been campaigning for my favorite candidate a lot
  • Slik Kitty is scrumptious, butt that goat guy is a dolt. Hee hee
vote
View Poll Results
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

letsfindacure4it responded:
Why is it that "people love TO LABEL PEOPLE."?

letsfindacure4it replied to slik_kitty's response:
Yes. Do not see why they would not? An electron moves in NANO seconds (10 to the minus 12) , I (believe) I AM not electronic engineer , but I have worked with them.
Unless one of the " cables disconnected or broke , I do not see why not.?
Use to work on microwave equipment (telecom equipment) for MOM Bell decades ago.
To avoid this issue with the cable breaking , run lights "wireless"?
In fact run each electric system.on its on frequency to avoid any problems.

ibex7 replied to letsfindacure4it's response:
Welcome to the Coconut Patch, Letsfindacure4it. I'm pretty sure you are a nut. If you would like to join, sing the song at the top of the Community Board. (You can use any tune you'd like.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

bpcookie responded:
LOL ok, so I didnt know which one to pick, they were all so good, so I chose #2. Ive been having problems with my cell phones for years, the phones just wouldnt send my text msgs. I complained to the company and they sent me 5 different phones and none of them would send my dang text msgs. ggggrrrr. I finally realized that I never turned my cell phones on. oops. No wonder I never got any calls.

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Good to see you, Cookie!! Your problem with the cell phone is common. The battery on my first cell phone ran out of power so often, I turned it off to save energy. I didn't get a single call for over a month!
Then I got one of those text phones and, because my fingers are so big, three or four letters would write at the same time and it took me forever to delete the letters I didn't want.
Today I got a text from Apple saying my iphone5 won't be delivered indefinitely. Seems they've had riots at their factory in China. Do you know if they use slave labor over there?

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
oooooooooooooooooooooo somebody else out there thinks i'm scrumptious. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
See there, Kitty. These polls are revealing and incredibly accurate ( or- 3%). Of course, the way the poll is worded, I could be an incredible blockhead, too. ( or- 3%)

lol

I just read you have a new job with new challenges. Here's hoping you get self satisfaction, and maybe a few rescue kittens from the experience. Congrats -
Time out on the rug for me again .

you being a bad boy again? lol

yeah it will be new challenges, but i am up for it and so glad to be getting out from under a huge corporation where people are just numbers.

I never really mean to inconsiderate of others butt I do get a little too friendly sometimes and an insult slips by, and the WebMD Censor Folks block my tacky message from making it to the board. I'm excited about your new position and I hope you get a chance to care for the animals. Good luck!

Goats don't mean to be feisty, just honest. (((Hugs)))

thanks!

skypper responded:
Hmmmmmmm
Good question Goat!

Well I havn't been online very much at all, 1t it was I wasn't on the actual computer but still had my "smart-phone to do texting and facebook, etc..etc...turns out my smart phone was really dumb, then it died and i've got a pre-smart-phone which is even worse...
3 teenagers, all going through and drggaing me kicking and screaming along through their own issues, problems, complaints and who-the-heck-knows-all...homeschooling my 15 year old son again, was trying to be fut but fell off track with that in recent months as i got hit with multiple issues going on here....today was a whirlwind, tomorrows gonna be even busier...i wonder when this ride stops, because i wan tto get off now! need a little break...
i always say i'm going to try and be on more often, but it never works out...

got my son here, tues & thrus i gotta take him to tutoring, now mon & fri i've gotta ge thim to physical therapy, wed is meet with teacher day...gotta fit my dd into therapy somewhere during the week, plus the regular shuffling kids to & fro from their respective schools and etc, etc...not to mention errands and all that jazz...hmmmm maybe some dancing is just waht is needed to break the monotony eh?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, I am audra. I am 22, married for almost three years and have a son who will be 3 in march :). I was recently diagnossed with having manic depress...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.