My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
jaws86
jaws86 posted:
I have been an isolating coconut for over 3 months- have missed yall so much and feeling better.Let me hear from you coconuts!!!

slik_kitty responded:
hi jaws. glad you are feeling better.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 responded:
Good to see you posting again. WB
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

jaws86 responded:
I have a concern- I just turned 48 on Monday and I dont think my coconuts are working any more. Is it old age? or just my imagination?

slik_kitty replied to jaws86's response:
it's all in your head. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

jaws86 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Which one? Ooooooooooooooooooops!!

jaws86 replied to jaws86's response:
Guys, hitch hiking to Alabama after split with wife. I will always be a coconut. Will post at internet cafe if I can. Peace.

slik_kitty replied to jaws86's response:
hope you don't have to hitchhike very far.

jaws86 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Peace be to you, thank you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.