My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
The Walking Dead
bpcookie posted:
Slik, I know you like scary movies and things like that so I wanted to tell you that The Walking Dead series will start on Oct. 14th. Season 4 I believe. They will be showing the other seasons on the 13th and 14th.

slik_kitty responded:
oh sweet! what channel? i'll have to have a marathon cuz i have some catching up to do. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oh goody you guys,
Channel METV out of Chicago (Berwyn) has spook TV every weekend. The last two weeks have been The Attack of the Mole People, and The Giant Mantis. Hope you can receive these outstanding films. Hee hee.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
darn. don't get that channel.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
I think its on the Sci-fi channel. Not sure though

slik, google The Walking Dead on amc. The amc site has episodes that you can watch on your computer for free. I go to the site and load it on my ipad and connect it to my tv so that I can watch it there. So if you donT get the channel then you can watch it on amc site.

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
I was looking for the videos on their website and couldn't find them, just clips. i am so behind on the series cuz i always forget it's on. lol. i was watching the marathon the other weekend, but my cable went out, and there went my viewing pleasure. so i just gave up on watching it. tell me where they are on their website, cuz i couldn't find them.

Here is the site addy

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

Then mouse over *SHOWS* at the top. There is a section that says *watch on line*. So there ya go. Let me know if it works for you.

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
thanks i'll give it a try

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sixty seven year old bp II, just retired widower with lots of family love available to me. I escape the stigma of my illness by coming here, where ppl...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.