My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Special Pre-Season Memo
ibex7 posted:
For all the patchies, I'll be dressing like Mr. Hyde for Trick or Treating this year. What's your favorite costume for this year's Spooktacular?

What is your favorite Halloween treat?

And what is the most awsome costume you can remember?
Inquiring minds want to know. - goat
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty responded:
lol. sorry, was without internet for a few days. i'm finally back. yay!

I haven't trick or treated for years. my favorite costume was a real japanese kimono i had.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
We had internet connection failures recently, too. My memory of the best Haloween costume is an attractive woman wearing red and yellow striped tights, and. . . . . .nothing else!

PS I'll be prepared and waiting for the doorbell to ring. . . . . "Taffy apples? Cookies? Hot chocolate, Ladies?

Gerald plans to dress like a pirate and keep the porch light on.
Good luck, Gerald. . . . . .Arrrgh!
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Ah Sooo, Miss Kitty. Your fave party would include Macadamia nuts, Green Tea, and silk kimono appointments?Have a great time and remember to send some pics.

bpcookie responded:
what a fun post. I love Halloween. My fav. Halloween treat is candy apples. mmmmmmm. As for my favorite costume, I went as Trailer Trash Barbie once. It was ssssooo much fun playing the part. My hair was curled but kinda messy. I had on baby blue eye shadow, blah, my lip stick was smeared and some of it was on my teeth. I held a cigarette between my lips and walked around with a Martini. I went from table to table handing out cards that said For a good time call 1-800-TRAILER-TRASH.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
so goat is getting randy again. i'm so shocked! lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Oh, Cookie,
Love the new angel icon pic. And Trailer Trash Barbie is a real hoot. Hee hee.

ibex7 replied to ibex7's response:
COOKIE .
Ur right. I was trying to drum up some interest in All Hallow' Eve, butt do you think Chrissy and Caprice will allow stuff like THAT on the Main Board??????

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
I already have a post started on the main board. Its called *Where Is Everyone* we are having a cyber Halloween party but it has started out very slowly this year. Hardly anyone is on the main board.

Yep, Cookie,
I read about the new Answer Me board for folks who are just dropping by. Seems like the questions get harder and longer, and I get dumber. Go figure. My love life has been that way for years. Hee hee.

I'll be keeping my eyes on the main board. -goat

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
I went to the Answer Me board but I couldnt find anything that I could relate to.

On the main Bipolar Support board I have a Halloween party started already but stupid me, I didn't write it in the topic. duh!!

Love life...silly Goat. I'm sure you have a little black book. Bet there is a bunch of women listed in it too.

Dear Cookie,
Have just read the thread on the main board. I'm particularly interested in Chrissy's costume. Do you know where I can get one????

I'm also glad to learn more from Lukeperry. Maybe we can encourage her to write a biography for the Members List. You, me. and Debbie DDNOS are the only ones I have read.

Just need to mention that my fave horror flicks are from a different century. The Mole People, an albino subterranean thriller (b/w) was made in 1956 and starred Hugh Beaumont, Jerry Mather's father from TV's Leave It to Beaver. This Saturday night, Bela Lugosi will be playing in the original Dracula. BTW, you mentioned it so I need to say I am male, post-mental, an old goat, butt I am pre-perversional, not an old geezer quite yet. Love your old goats, God knows they need the business.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
I love my old goat. he's pretty awesome for a goat. he he he

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 43 M/W/F of course my husband, my two beautiful daughters, two son-in-laws and two absolutley gorgeous Grandaughters. i have 10 brothers & si...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.