My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Halloween Party On The Bipolar Board
bpcookie posted:
Hey you guys!!!!! There is a cyber Halloween Party on the main board. Its starting off pretty slow this year. So, we can't have a party with out the coconuts being there.

lukeperry responded:
Hello,

I'm pretty sure that I'm a coconut, and I'm not very computer savvy. So you need to tell me, how do I get to the cyber Halloween Party? Am I invited? I'm a scary witch, with a big nose, with a big wart on it, wearing a big tall black pointed hat! I wish that I could get some cyber candy, that taste like a Milky-way! Trick-or-Treat!

Luke

bpcookie replied to lukeperry's response:
Of course your invited. The party is on the Bipolar Support Board. Here is the addy

http://exchanges.webmd.com/bipolar-disorder-exchange

Hope that takes you there.

lukeperry replied to bpcookie's response:
Hi.

I found the site, (as soon as I asked you, of course) Nobody was on, I think the last person was 5hrs. ago. Anyway, what are you doing up so late? I hardly ever sleep more then 3hrs. a night. It's kind of nice being up when everything is sooo quiet. Then it gets kind of lonesome. My boyfriend will be sleeping, and I'm in the living room, on the computer. He's not here tonight, he went home today, for football and for us to have a break. We have 2 apts., because that's the only way I could have stayed with him for 20yrs. I find that that's the secret for a long marriage, or just a long relationship.

People think I'm crazy for doing that. OH YES, I forgot for a second, I am. Blub! blub! Just kidding.

Luke

Hello, I always try to stay up late on Friday's and Sat.'s. Sometimes my chronic pain won't allow me to stay up, but when it does, I take advantage of it.

The Halloween party is very slow this year. There hasn't been too many ppl on the Bipolar board. Kinda strange. Many of the members seem to be missing. I miss them all too.

Hi Cookie,

I use to come here all the time, a few years ago. Then they changed the format, and I became my grandmother, and couldn't find my way around! It's a little easier now, then when they 1st did it.

I'm sorry for your pain. Do you mind me asking what causes it? I have bone pain all the time, due to my chemo. I'm through with the chemo, but it kind of sucked all the calcium out of my bones. I also have arthritis in my hips and spine.

I remember that nobody use to come here, on the wk. ends.(that's when I usually need to talk) I guess people are with there family's, and they get to be off work. Therefore, they have less pressure, and don't need us! (which is a good thing)

My name is Nancy, and I'm going to go watch this movie on HBO. It's about Alfred Hitchcock, and how he would chase all of his blond actress's, around the casting couch. Later.

Luke

Hello Nancy, I have arthritis in my neck, chronic back pain due to Scoliosis and I have LSC which is like Vuvodynia. So everything from my head to my thighs hurt.

So sorry to hear that you had to have chemo. You poor sweetie. That must have been Hell to go through. My step mother is having to do chemo. This is her third round of it. She had just started to grow her hair back and now she is doing chemo again.

I hope your having a pleasant evening. You take care and I will talk to you again real soon. Big hugs

Hi Cookie,

That movie last night was horrible. I'm so sorry about your neck, I know exactly how you feel. Mine kills me sitting up, lying on a pillow, and turning my head is almost impossible. My problem has something to do with my top vertebra on my spine.

Don't you just get sick & tired of not having a normal neck? I hate it. Oh well, we have to just live with it. My cancer's been gone for a year, so I'm o.k. Six month's ago they found a tumor in my brain. It's not suppose to be malignant, and it hasn't grown at all.(in 6mo) The doctor said, it will probably never grow. Anyway, I'm not worried about it.

Once you live through cancer, you notice every little thing. Like a mole on your arm, a lump on your collar bone(that's always been there) and you think EVERYTHING is cancer. It's not, we just imagine it is. I'm trying to stop doing that, because it will drive you crazy.

I'm so sorry for your step-mother, I can't imagine going through that 3times! I won't ever do it again. Never. My hair came back salt & pepper gray, and I love it! It's like a whole new me, the cancer girl with brown hair is gone. Then, I moved to a new apt., (cancer free) and I love it. I keep my hair in a pixie, because while it was growing back, I liked it short, and it's so easy. Can lonesome make you depressed? Can you be lonesome when you have your sister? I don't know why I'm depressed. When I 1st moved in here, I was so happy, I had a new life. About a mo. ago, I stopped leaving my apt. (that's the start of dep)

I'm very ashamed for feeling this way, when God did so many miracles for me. I feel like an ingrate. Sorry for jumping all over the place, talking about everything. I always talk like this, I can't help it.

What did you do last night? How's your pain today? I prayed that, you wouldn't hurt so much today. I guess I'll go get ready for Mass. I try and make myself leave the apt., for that. Talk to you later and tell your step-mom that I'll pray for her today.

Nancy

Hi hun, may I ask how old you are? I'm 48 and perimenopausal. My hormones are on a roller coaster ride. The change in my hormones sometimes makes me depressed. Sometimes it makes me crabby too. Also the hormone changes have caused me all kinds of problems.

aaaawwww its so kind of you to pray for me. I think your prayer worked because on Sunday my pain level was very low and I was able to do things that I can't normally do. Thank you for the prayer. Last night I watched The Walking Dead series. I'm a horror nut. Love to be scared and love Zombies. lol. They scare me.

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day. hugs

Good morning Cookie and everybody else,

I'm 59, but when I write, I sound like I'm 13! I'm glad you had a good day Sunday, that's great. I'm a breast cancer survivor, with one breast. Ins. will pay for a boob job, but I don't know if I can go through all that pain. I don't know if it's worth it. As far as hormones go, I'm on estrogen blockers, and I have to be on them for 4more years, because of the cancer. Oh boy, you should see what it's done to me. I have hair (blond, at least) all over me! It's awful!

I love scary movies also. When I was a teenager, those were the only ones I went to. My sister would laugh at me and ask,"what's with you and horror movies?" Halloween is my second favorite holiday, after Christmas. I have all my scary decoration's hanging on my porch. Orange lights and a head on a string, that moves up & down, crying, and blinking her lit up eye's. Do you decorate for Halloween?

Talk to you guys later.

Luke

You sound so fun. I bet your yard looks so cool. I decorate big time on Halloween. Its my second favorite holiday next to Christmas.. Right now my bushes have spider webs all over them, with purple lights and each bush has a skull on top of it. I have some skulls on the ground next to tomb stones. I have shrunken heads, ghost, ghouls, spider webs and orange lights hanging from my house. The porch has a dummy that I made. She is wearing a shredded, bloody wedding dress and a veil and the dummy is wearing a skull mask and I have a strobe light pointing towards her. On Halloween day I will put out all the other decorations. Many tomb stones in my yard, more lights across the grass, animated things and this year I am blocking off my porch with black material and making a small haunted house.

About the cancer. My grandmother had breast cancer about 30 years ago and they removed her breasts. She never got the breast job though. She just has the fake breast that she puts in her bra.

Take care of yourself. hugs

Hi Becca,

I just wrote you, and it disappeared! I hate it when that happens!

Your house sounds GREAT! I'd love to see it. Can you take a picture? I live in a apt., do I'm limited to what I can decorate. But I decorate my porch, as much as possible!

Your house must be really scary with all that cool stuff. I love those purple lights and have them on my porch door. It's for storage, but it looks like a front door.

I live in Florida, where do you live? I'm betting, up North.(don't ask me why I said that) I don't know if I'll get the boobs or not, there is no time limit, so I have plenty of time to decide. Later

Luke (Nancy) Somebody on the other board asked me if I was the actor. Ha! very funny

lukeperry replied to lukeperry's response:
Cookie,

That letter is to you. I don't know why I put Becca. So sorry! Chemo brain? Anyway, you can tell that it's to you.

Luke

lukeperry replied to lukeperry's response:
Hello Cookie,

First, I have to make sure that I have your right name this time, I have no idea where Becca came from. Secondly, you will have to forgive me for not being able to spell (I never could) nor could I use correct pronunciation. Anything wrong with your brain, I have. A tumor etc........ I find it amusing, because if something's wrong with my head, I have it.

Where the heck have you been??? Seems like you've been missing for days. It really hasn't been that long, I sound like your Mother. Write me please.

Love, Mom (a worried Mother)

Hi Honey, I am ssssooo sorry that I haven't replied until now. I've been having some pain issues and it keeps me from the computer. Just sitting on my computer chair causes me pain.

So I haven't been around much, not even on the main boards.

I live in Az. My brain is like Swiss Cheese. I can remember some things and others things just dissapear.

Anyways, I hope your doing well. Take care and hugs to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Debbie, and I live in Washington State and have lived there all my life. I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 back in '91 (or there about...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.