My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Coconut?
Lukeperry posted:
Hi there,

I'm new to the coconut patch, and now I'm in the coconut directory. Can one of coconut buddy's tell me what that means, and where is the directory? Thank you, and I want to come to the party. Yea!
Luke

ibex7 responded:
Simply this, Lukeperry,

You are welcome to join the conversations here, we are a support community for persons and the families of Bipolar Depressive Disorder and we share stories and advice on coping with our illness. Best wishes, ibex
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

Lukeperry replied to ibex7's response:
Thank you for welcoming me, ibex.

I'm not bipolar, my brother is, so I've grown up learning all about it. I just got over breast cancer, and I'm becoming very depressed. I'm always strong during tough situation's, then I fall apart afterwards. I wonder why that is. Thanks again, for welcoming me.

Luke

slik_kitty responded:
welcome to the board. the directory is just a list of all members of the group. we don't just do support. we also like to have fun. sadly the board is a little slow, but we have a few regulars.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sixty seven year old bp II, just retired widower with lots of family love available to me. I escape the stigma of my illness by coming here, where ppl...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.