Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
lukeperry posted:
Hi there,

I'm new to the coconut patch, and now I'm in the coconut directory. Can one of coconut buddy's tell me what that means, and where is the directory? Thank you, and I want to come to the party. Yea!
ibex7 responded:
Simply this, Lukeperry,

You are welcome to join the conversations here, we are a support community for persons and the families of Bipolar Depressive Disorder and we share stories and advice on coping with our illness. Best wishes, ibex
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers
lukeperry replied to ibex7's response:
Thank you for welcoming me, ibex.

I'm not bipolar, my brother is, so I've grown up learning all about it. I just got over breast cancer, and I'm becoming very depressed. I'm always strong during tough situation's, then I fall apart afterwards. I wonder why that is. Thanks again, for welcoming me.

slik_kitty responded:
welcome to the board. the directory is just a list of all members of the group. we don't just do support. we also like to have fun. sadly the board is a little slow, but we have a few regulars.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 43 M/W/F of course my husband, my two beautiful daughters, two son-in-laws and two absolutley gorgeous Grandaughters. i have 10 brothers & si...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.