Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Coconuts: We Need Your Brilliant Comments
ibex7 posted:
I need some suggestions for Christmas Gifts for a group of older ladies. Not too personal but things that show caring that almost anyone can use. Help me. goat
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
diamonds. diamonds work every time. he he he

scarves or gloves would probably work, or a nice winter hat.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

snowyowl33 responded:
Whatcha sending me Goat????? Snowy stares hypnotically into Goats eyes......send me lots of pressies and things to open..... send them soooooooooon....... hehehehe

ok, here's a few ideas.., tho I have told you repeatedly bad Goat, not to date so many women who know each other at the same time.... makes gift giving tricky... bwahahahah...

1 Wine (everyone loves wine...no?)
2 Soaps...( we all need to bathe.. no?)
3 Chocolates...(we... oh nevermind, no explaination necessary)
4 Sexy stockings..... no wait, sorry that's for Santa!! ... hahaha
5 Tins of cookies ... (what woman doesn't like cookies?)
6 Cruises...in five stars ships
7 Gloves, Scarves
8 Books, Magazines
9 Gift certificates to chucky cheese!! hahahahahaha.......ok ok I'm thinkin.......

10 Ten drummers Drumming, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milkin' (don't touch that one Goat) seven swans a swimin' six geese a layin, five golden rrrriiings..... four callin birds, three French hens, and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeee..... and if they're not happy with all that?? send it to meeeeeee... bwahahahahahhahahahahaha....... zooooooooommmmmmmmm--------------> thata way......

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
you forgot 2 turtle doves. totally ruined my singing moment.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
crap... I was doing so well... but then again.. what the frig are Turtle Doves.... flying white turtles???? hahahahahahahahaha

this is a turtle dove

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
oh how boring!! .....like this one better... hahahaha.....

can do you one better

ibex7 replied to snowyowl33's response:
Dahling Ladies of the Patch,

Due to anticipated stocks losses in the coming 2013 trading year, your friend, Ibex, will not be sending pressiws this year.

It seems his portfolio is about to fall off the Fiscal Cliff and will be scheduled for redistribution to the other 47%. After all, it was only Monopoly money anyway, and even old Scrooge eventually learned the true meaning of Christmas. My heart joins with you all in the Love of the Miracle Birth and the Joy of the Season.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
sokay goat. still love ya. merry xmas

snowyowl33 replied to ibex7's response:
((((((((Goat)))))))

Doncha worry, we know you care about all us nuts, gifties or no gifties.... we loves ya no matter what...

big hugs my furry friend.... Snowy tip talons across Goat's back to help destress him.... hehehhehe

Thanks for the support, gang. Just when the Ol' Goat was getting used to a Christmas celebration all by my lonesome, a forty-something lady walked up to me, smiled, and struck up a conversation with me.

I was taken by her in 15 seconds or less, captivated by her eyes and warmth of her personality. Now, I think of myself as being "COUGAR-PROOF" for the rest of my days, but I'll think about that later on, maybe next year.

For now, Ibex is infatuated and totally taken by a new friend. Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

Hoping every coconut finds a love interest for the holidays.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
hurray!!!! goat has a lady goat!!!!! merry christmas!

snowyowl33 replied to ibex7's response:
OOOOOOOOOOoooooooo Goat's got a gf!!! omg omg Snowy swoops over to his pen and landing high in the coco tree looks down on his new love.....
awwwww.... so cute you two! Snowy smiles down on the two goats nibbling grass side by side around the back of his pen....
Quietly she swoops down to Goat's front door and quietly goes inside and pulls out her "Bag of All Things" Shuffling around the bag, she grins and pulls out a fresh brand new extra feathery red boa, and then peeking inside her bag, pulls out a beautiful sparkly deep green one, and lays them carefully side by side underneath Goat's Christmas tree.
She then pulled out a nice black tux and puts it in a coconut box and slips it under Goats tree....... giggling she sees the image in her head of Goat all spiffed out for his new lady in the tux..

hehehehehehe....Silently Snowy places one tiny white feather on Goat's Coco tree and adjusts one of the Coco lights that's gone out.....smiling, she slips out the door and flys off into the

You girls always seem to give me more attention than I deserve. I suggest an additional 1/2 ounce of happy in your water bowls. Hee hee.

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me I live in sunny, steaming hot, Arizona. I've been married for 10 yrs and have a daughter who is 17. Also my dog who was 20 yrs old. just...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.