My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm Baaaacccckkkkk!
snowyowl33 posted:
Snowy peeks out from behind the coconut trees and grins........

quietly she digs deep down into her "bag of all things" ........ she heaves the couch out of the way and looks under the bookshelf.....the stewardess moves aside and a kangaroo jumps up and down....the cleaning lady hands Snowy the "super duper patchy water sploosher" .... Snowy snickers and her eyes twinkle......

She searches the Patch.......and spots her pals..... bwahahahahaha.... she zoooms out from behind the trees and runs around splooshing all her crazy nutty friends!!!! weeeeeeee... she collapses in a heap laughing her head off seeing the surprised looks on her pals faces!!

OHHHHHHHH I've missed you my patchy pals, and have finally got the internet hooked up at home..!! .......

Snowy sits down and adjusts her lopsided crown.... soooo what's been happenin???? hummmmm???? .......
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've missed you so much! now hopefully the patch can start hopping again.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 responded:
OOhhhh! Hoo Rah! Goat rushes from his barnyard bathroom to his bedroom stall and stands on his hind hooves to reach the top drawer in his bureau. Quickly he rummages around to find his favorite ruby boa, whence he dons the festive feather scarf, suitable only to a special visit from a very special friend.

"Laid any good eggs lately, Owl? Mwaaahahaha
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

bpcookie responded:
My twisted sistah from another mistah!!!! So good to see ya back on the boards honey. Now the trouble can begin. oops did I say that? hugs hun

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyy!!!!!!!!

I've missed all my Patchies too! Always kept you in my thoughts even when I was wayyyyy far away....how's it hangin Kitty? Snowy dangles a ball of woll above kitty's head and watches with amusement as she's tries to grab it..... snicker ... heheheheheheheheh......

Ok, so what's been going on around these here parts???

snowyowl33 replied to ibex7's response:
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGoaaaaaat!!!!!!!! (are you cold Goat or just excited to see me???? hehehehehe
You look SMASHING dahlink with your ruby red boa, and cute fuzzy legs, and Ohhhhhh how sweet, you even polished your hooves and horns just for me.... !!!

I've missed you Goat, and riding around the countryside on your Harley with our beautiful boas streaming out behind us.....how are you my horned ..... friend ? mwahaha... get any massages lately? hummm???

snowyowl33 replied to bpcookie's response:
Coooookiiiieeeeemonster!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwww I've missed you so much my sistah from anotha mistah! ... where does time go?? (I checked under my bed, pillow, in the bathroom, in the garbage, under the couch, in the garden, up the road, at my work, and I just can't find the damn time....bwahahahahaah... ) But seriously.... holy crap batman... crazy....It feels good to be back on the boards, and I'm looking forward to some festivities..... now where are Fuzzer and our oh so beautiful Maggiepie and Minky and Sky and all the others?

ibex7 replied to snowyowl33's response:
Yeah, Queen of the Patch,

Things have changed quite a bit since your leaving. Just last month Colorado and Washington states legalized the use of wacky weed, for medicinal purposes, of course. DDNOS and Slik Kitty must be sleeping a lot better now. They don't post very often and when they do, they slur their letters. Hee hee.

I have a new neighbor (weird but no Dx as yet). Gerald helped me end the Midwestern Drought of 2012 by doing rain dances on the front lawn. The local TV news drove out to thank us for our albeit ancient efforts, butt when they saw us rockin' and rollin' on the lawn, they just kept riding by.

Grandson Cody came to get his bike last spring so I've been Harleyless since. I promise if you come to visit, I'll rent one for us to cruze the county on.

Elsewise, I've been going out to dinner on Friday nites and hitting on a few waitresses like always. Have missed you each day you have been away, sweetie.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
what's a ball of woll? he he he

not much going on around here. it's been to quiet as our nuttier friends are all dropping off the board. now with you back, maybe we can pull them all back in.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
hello!

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
yay! sky is back too!!!!

ibex7 replied to ibex7's response:
Guess what, friends,

The cartoon suggests what the goat will be doing at the hospital this time. Some say its been my problem all along.

The Last Kid In Line

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
sorry, don't see a cartoon. why are you going to the hospital? hugs

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Kitty purrfect,

Surgery on Jan 15th. Docs say I'll be like new. Hope so. Will be thinking about all you coconuts. - goat

skypper replied to ibex7's response:
Oh we will all be thinking of you and sending well wishes and hot nurses your way to soothe you into good spirits goat!!!!

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.