My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
jaws 86
jaws86 posted:
Hi cocos, Ive missed yall!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
hi jaws!
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

jaws86 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I need help (crying)

slik_kitty replied to jaws86's response:
what's going on? i have to go to work but i will check back tonight.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Im a very,very sad coconut. Overwhemled.

ibex7 replied to jaws86's response:
Hey Jaws,

First things first. Set Goals. What's bothering you???

Let's see if we can get you to plateau #1, See if we can get you to drop the over part, and just be whelmed.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

why are you so sad?

I'll get over it, my health is getting worse.

hugs

Ive started cutting myself again, I told the depression community too-havent done it since high school.

are you in therapy? since it has started up again, then you need to learn good coping skills to replace the cutting.

ibex7 responded:
One of the best things you can do for yourself is to Set a Goal.

Plan to see your therapist or pdoc. They know how to solve the self harm urges. Kitty gives good advice to help you feel better. Keep posting to find out how. My best wishes.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

jaws86 replied to ibex7's response:
Im getting the best present I have ever recieved: my wife and I are getting back together to make the marriage work. W e have a counseling set-up and I will move back in after I leave from the long-term residency. What a Christmas MIRACLE- I thought we were done for!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay! so happy for you. i hope you guys can make it work.

Im back and in a much better mood.For the first time in several years I honestly look hopeful for the future. Thanks everyone!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Vicki I am 46 and live in So. Calif. I just got a divorce. I was diagnosed with Bipolar about 5 yrs ago and before that anxiety/panic di...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.