My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Hi coconuts
jaws82 posted:
jaws86 is back as jaws82-been a while- I couldnt remember the coconut song so I had to come back and see it again? Do I have to sing it again since I havent been here for awhile>
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
you don't have to sing it again, but if you really want to, go for it!
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 responded:
Hey jaws,

Good to see you back here in the patch. Hope you are doing much better. What's been going on with you?

I'd feel better if my pending hernia operation was over already. I didn't know that Docs let people walk around with these things for years. Best wishes to you.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

jaws82 responded:
Oh I forgot, can I be named jawsmeister. I saw the burgermeister on a Christmas cartoon over the holidays- doesnt that sound so cool- talk amongst yourseves.

slik_kitty replied to jaws82's response:
if you want to be jawsmeister, go right ahead. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

jaws82 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I have gained another talent, if yall want to hear about.-jawsmeister

what is your new talent? better not be gross. lol

jaws82 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I can fart the coconut song and only have to change my pants once. Im thinking about going on "American Idol" maybe Simon would vote for me. Sorry for being gross.

lol

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Poor Kitty
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
then come save me goat!

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I knew you were made of the right stuff, Slik, when you offered to bring the wine when I invited myself over for an evening of TV movies and popcorn. I hope jaws82 learns to recognize attentive ladies with resilient minds when he meets them. He'll be a better man for it. - goat Hee hee

jaws82 replied to ibex7's response:
I usually dont charge much for providing enertainment, especially for my coconuts!

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
anything for you goat.

jaws82 replied to ibex7's response:
I was a nurse for 25 years, I have no problem doing that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.