My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Hello my coo coo for coconuts friends!
margaroo posted:
I am going to make it a point to start joining in on a regular basis. Last Friday was the first time I drove in 3 months. It hurt like hell when I had to turn back to check when I was backing out, but I didn't say a word to my husband because he blows everything out of proportion.

Other than physical therapy appts, this week, I will go to Home Depot tomorrow. Oh goody, just where I wanted to go shopping. My husband it biting at the bit to get the house repairs started again and I have to pick out paint colors. I think I will be using one of the electric carts. I have gotten used to driving them.

Well, that is the news.....anyone have any tales to make up?

How about one with Maggie terrorizing Home Depot with knocking people over and driving into the shelves? Whoopeeeee!

Hugs to my dear friends,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
momma maggie!!!!!!! so good to see you again!
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie responded:
Maggie sweet heart, so good to see ya. I'm so glad that I checked the Patch. I'm glad that your starting to heal. Poor honey. Big hugs. muahs

margaroo replied to bpcookie's response:
Just reporting in as promised. I rode around Home Depot in style, and no, I didn't run into anyone. A lovely chocolate lab almost jumped in my basket, though. Her name was Lola and she was a real sweetie. I am sure she is no guard dog, for a box of Milk Bones she probably would show you were the goodies were and help you carry them out!

Hugs,

Maggie

slik_kitty replied to margaroo's response:
sounds like a good day at home depot. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 responded:
Hello Margaroo,

Just thought I'd drop in to remind you that texting is very dangerous while driving one of those electric carts, too. Just run into someone's heel. Same rules apply - don't text while driving. Hee hee.

I have read many of your posts and think you have a bubbly personality. Drive carefully. - goat
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

margaroo replied to ibex7's response:
Goat,

I'll tell you a secret, I have never texted a word in my life. My cell phone is a dinosaur and I have problems entering names in my phone's address book.

Thanks for the "bubbly" compliment. I love to have fun here and love all my friends here. You aren't too bad yourself....remember when Snowy painted your nails?

Hugs,
Maggie

ibex7 replied to margaroo's response:
That SnowyOwl is a creature unto herself, Maggie! Anybody who can find the things she does in her bag of all things, definitely has an overload of ideas in her gray matter.

Obviously has an elevated IQ, butt we alll know she's harmless,
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

Snowy does have a wicked sense of humor (or in her case, humour). I love her bag of tricks. You just gave me a new excuse to get a new purse. I love purses. I get inexpensive ones at Ross. In your case maybe we should get you a butt fanny pack. I'll check Amazon for one. ~ Maggie

skypper responded:
Hiya Maggie Momma!!!!

So glad you're on the mend, I've been a little MIA myself, but trying to check in more now, I miss all my buds and all your sparkling personalities and all our fabulous parties and wars! lol
*Sky flings a whipped cream filled water balloon at kitty and ruuunnnnnsssss ------------->>>>> HEHHEHEEEE

jselleck replied to skypper's response:
Hi ya everyone!!! Nice to see ya Maggie. Hope you're feeling better. I'm doing okay. Not much to report. Staying home the past few days. Not feeling good AGAIN. Sore throat, cough, all that rot. Hope everyone else is doing okay. Have a nice week-end everyone.

J

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
kitty dodges the water balloon and it hits snowy. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

nice to see you over here j. don't be a stranger.

ibex7 replied to margaroo's response:
Since I spend so much of my spare time in the goat pen, I keep most of my treasures in the top drawer of my bureau. I learned a long time ago what it looks like for a guy to be carrying a purse. . . . Hah. . . A fanny pack would be even more misleading. The old bureau works for me.

Join in the fun!
Oh Goat....you should not divulge you secrets. Did you hear that ladies??? We need to raid Goat's top drawer. Who knows what secrets lie there.

Maggie looks over her shoulder and sees Kitty's Sky's and Snowy's balloon fight. She sighs and thinks.. "When will those girls learn their lesson?" She gets J's attention and they huddle together. Maggie says, Let's climb to the top of the coconut trees and hide in the branches. We can observe them and think of something to do.

Maggie

slik_kitty replied to margaroo's response:
kitty decides to go rummage through goat's drawers. hey girls!!!! look what i found!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Los Angeles, in the great state of California. What other state would have the "Terminator" as governor? I have been married to a...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.