Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Ghost Hunters
bpcookie posted:
Hey Slik honey, is TAPS starting a new season today??

bpcookie responded:

bpcookie responded:
yup Kitty, new one tonight

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
cool
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
Did you watch Ghost Mine? I guess its a new series. Ive watched one episode and I liked it.

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
I knew iit!!!

The mere mention of a new spook series on TV would attract our Slik Kitty faster than a bouquet of Catnip. Actually, I'm just learning about the show and waiting to watch. Truth of the matter is I have always loved watching paranormal stories while sharing the couch with a friend and munching popcorn.
Thanks for the tip, muah dahling.
goat
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

ibex7 replied to ibex7's response:
By the way, Kitty.

How's the new job going? You seem to have less time for fooling around in the coco patch. Cool out there?

Wishing I couild spend some some time with you out there on the couch, in front of your big flat screen, with popcorn. Stay happy. I shared some 'possum stew with Gerald Saturday nite. Yummy.
goat
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
I have been really busy with work and work later hours than i used to. then my nights are taken up with other things and weekends playing video games with my son. so that leaves me with mornings only to be on the boards. i check occasionally at night. hope all is well with you. you're welcome to come sit on my couch any time.

possum stew???????
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Actually I call the recipe "Slow 'Possum Stew." . . . . . It has carrots, potatoes, beef stock and okra. Served with spinach and sour bacon salad, and plenty of corn muffins and butter.

I got it on the River Road yesterday on my way home from the grocery store. Hee hee.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
you know you should really watch where you are driving. he he he

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me I live in sunny, steaming hot, Arizona. I've been married for 10 yrs and have a daughter who is 17. Also my dog who was 20 yrs old. just...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.