My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
I used to belong to this coconut patch...
raerob posted:
I am asking to rejoin.... I used a different name ect. BUT I can't remember it. My name is Robin. What I do remember is one year someone from this group was sending out valentines cards and if anyone wanted one all thay had to do was provide info (privately) so I did. AND, Sorry I don't recall your name/handle BUT you sent me the cutest Valentines day card and it had heart shaped lollipops in it. I was so excited when I got that in the mail. I was like a child. It's funny how such a sweet simple thing could help in ones happiness. I will never forget that kind of kindness.

Someone also sent me a workbook on boudaries. I never did followed through with the workbook because I actuall needed the Book to go with it BUT I still have it and I am getting the book called BOUNDARIES soon.

ibex7 responded:
Welcome back, Robin. The new membership rules say you must sing the words of the Coconut Poem at the top of this thread. (Out Loud - Use any tune you would like) Then, like before, tell us anything you'd like to talk about. Hee hee - goat
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty responded:
welcome back. cookie is probably the one who sent the card. she sends cards to all her friends. i hope you are doing well.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

jaws82 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Welcome back always- once a coconut always a coconut-Im usally the gross one (or so I have heard) welcome back, relax and sing the coconut song (ask them how I sing it).

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.