My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Easter
jaws82 posted:
How many solid chocolate easter bunnies are yall eating this year? PEEPS?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
not buying easter candy. and i hate peeps! lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I have always wondered, Kitty. How do they put the cute little beaks on PEEPS? How about their eyes? And I hear they come in pink and blue? Interested readers want to know.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

jaws82 replied to ibex7's response:
They are grown on a farm and if you step on one they go PEEP. They actually wear contacts.

jaws82 replied to jaws82's response:
I found that on the internet.

ibex7 replied to jaws82's response:
That's good. lol
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
they use tweezers. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Seriously, Kitty.

I heard that the peep factory has a high tech machine that makes a MILLION peeps a day and can make all colors at once. Another little known fact: Nobody can eat just one. Most PEEP eaters are PEEPER POPPERS, Hee hee.

I think my coconuts would turn into PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!! I once at 2 boxes in one sitting and was constipated for several weeks. When I was able to go my poops turned into PEEPS! YIKES. Sorry Im gross, just trying to make sure people dont poop PEEPS.

I don't even like peeps, so no worries there. lol

jaws82 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Im sorry Im gross but yall made me this way- I was innoncent until I joined coconuts.

Gee Kitty,

Somehow I feel responsible for making your message board into a collection of trashy English. It must be difficult for you to reply to coconuts that live at the bottom of the heap.

Please accept my biggest ((((((HUGS))))) . . . . . . . (and a wet little neck nuzzle) - your Goat

Who could resist a sweet little wet nuzzle from Sissy Goat?

I could, but its not hunting season yet. OOOOOOMPH!!!!

awwwww you're so sweet goat.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.