Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Easter
jaws82 posted:
How many solid chocolate easter bunnies are yall eating this year? PEEPS?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
not buying easter candy. and i hate peeps! lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I have always wondered, Kitty. How do they put the cute little beaks on PEEPS? How about their eyes? And I hear they come in pink and blue? Interested readers want to know.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

jaws82 replied to ibex7's response:
They are grown on a farm and if you step on one they go PEEP. They actually wear contacts.

jaws82 replied to jaws82's response:
I found that on the internet.

ibex7 replied to jaws82's response:
That's good. lol
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
they use tweezers. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Seriously, Kitty.

I heard that the peep factory has a high tech machine that makes a MILLION peeps a day and can make all colors at once. Another little known fact: Nobody can eat just one. Most PEEP eaters are PEEPER POPPERS, Hee hee.

I think my coconuts would turn into PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!! I once at 2 boxes in one sitting and was constipated for several weeks. When I was able to go my poops turned into PEEPS! YIKES. Sorry Im gross, just trying to make sure people dont poop PEEPS.

I don't even like peeps, so no worries there. lol

jaws82 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Im sorry Im gross but yall made me this way- I was innoncent until I joined coconuts.

Gee Kitty,

Somehow I feel responsible for making your message board into a collection of trashy English. It must be difficult for you to reply to coconuts that live at the bottom of the heap.

Please accept my biggest ((((((HUGS))))) . . . . . . . (and a wet little neck nuzzle) - your Goat

Who could resist a sweet little wet nuzzle from Sissy Goat?

I could, but its not hunting season yet. OOOOOOMPH!!!!

awwwww you're so sweet goat.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sixty seven year old bp II, just retired widower with lots of family love available to me. I escape the stigma of my illness by coming here, where ppl...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.