Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

i'm a little coconut.
    sitting in a coco patch.
    somebody came and stepped on me.
    i am squished as you can see.
    i'm a nut.
    i'm a nut.
    i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
    Easter
    jaws82 posted:
    How many solid chocolate easter bunnies are yall eating this year? PEEPS?
    FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
    not buying easter candy. and i hate peeps! lol
    If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    I have always wondered, Kitty. How do they put the cute little beaks on PEEPS? How about their eyes? And I hear they come in pink and blue? Interested readers want to know.
    Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

jaws82 replied to ibex7's response:
    They are grown on a farm and if you step on one they go PEEP. They actually wear contacts.

jaws82 replied to jaws82's response:
    I found that on the internet.

ibex7 replied to jaws82's response:
    That's good. lol
    Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
    they use tweezers. he he he
    If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Seriously, Kitty.

I heard that the peep factory has a high tech machine that makes a MILLION peeps a day and can make all colors at once. Another little known fact: Nobody can eat just one. Most PEEP eaters are PEEPER POPPERS, Hee hee.

I think my coconuts would turn into PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!! I once at 2 boxes in one sitting and was constipated for several weeks. When I was able to go my poops turned into PEEPS! YIKES. Sorry Im gross, just trying to make sure people dont poop PEEPS.

I don't even like peeps, so no worries there. lol

jaws82 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    Im sorry Im gross but yall made me this way- I was innoncent until I joined coconuts.

Gee Kitty,

Somehow I feel responsible for making your message board into a collection of trashy English. It must be difficult for you to reply to coconuts that live at the bottom of the heap.

Please accept my biggest ((((((HUGS))))) . . . . . . . (and a wet little neck nuzzle) - your Goat

Who could resist a sweet little wet nuzzle from Sissy Goat?

I could, but its not hunting season yet. OOOOOOMPH!!!!

awwwww you're so sweet goat.

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me I live in sunny, steaming hot, Arizona. I've been married for 10 yrs and have a daughter who is 17. Also my dog who was 20 yrs old. just...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
    http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.