Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Hey
jaws82 posted:
Whats happening, where is everyone?

slik_kitty responded:
I think that there's only 3 of us who ever post here any more.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Can it be that there are only three of us nuts left in the patch?
BTW, Carpenter ants, fire ants, and little red kitchen ants are all out in normal numbers. Shake a small amount of cinnamon on their trails and their noses get confused and they leave the area. Try it. It works!
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
i'll have to remember that. i've used lysol before. had an ant problem and didn't have anything to use, so i sprayed lysol under the door and never had another ant.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Kitty Puff,
I don't want to sanitize the ants, I want them to GO AWAY!
Besides, the extra jar of cinnamon I have doesn't do a very good job of cleaning my bathroom, and I need a bathroom cleaner lots more than I need an ant chaser. Hee hee
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

apparently they don't like to be sanitized either. lol.

That's true, too. Chemical weapons can be very effective.

Follow-up on Dandelions: Two days after the millions of yellow flowers appeared, billions of parachute-like seeds appeared on stalks a foot tall. I guess that is the tickets for next year's show. Hee hee.

who needs grass when you can have dandelions. he he he

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, I am audra. I am 22, married for almost three years and have a son who will be 3 in march :). I was recently diagnossed with having manic depress...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.