Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

i'm a little coconut.
    sitting in a coco patch.
    somebody came and stepped on me.
    i am squished as you can see.
    i'm a nut.
    i'm a nut.
    i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
    Bug and Dandelion Count
    ibex7 posted:
    The Illinois Agriculture Department announced this morning that some new statistics are available following two days of warm weather. Yep, the State of Illinois, along with all of its financial woes, still has time to do genialogical analysis on its pests.

Flying insects, which have had slow maturation due to cold, rain, and snow, are bursting forth at an average rate of 1,00 per acre. Houseflies continue to remain dormant, and may be reduced due to the late spring warm-up.

Above all else, dandelions are erupting in yards all over the Mid West.
    Best estimates here are 150,00 blossoms per acre. Thought I might pass this along to you all. Hee hee

What is spring bringing to your neighborhood?
    Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty responded:
    we're still stuck in winter. it's snowing today. lol. although in our brief 3 day heat wave my allergies really acted up and we got 2 wasps in the house. lol
    If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    Ha haaa You get no spring! More snow for you!!!!!
    Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

jaws82 replied to ibex7's response:
    Friggin POLLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
    lol
    If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed 12 years ago. I Just had my insurance cancelled. I have been without meds for 8 days. Life is interesting.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
    these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.