My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Joke for yall
jaws82 posted:
Do you know what I was before being mommas litle boy- daddys little squirt- sorry, first time I heard it I lmao.

slik_kitty responded:
lol.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

jaws82 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Guess what gang, Im starting Medical Billing school! I guess that means I have to watch my language and let someone be in charge of me (never happens)- dont telll my wife.

slik_kitty replied to jaws82's response:
lol. good luck!
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Any cocos there?

slik_kitty replied to jaws82's response:
nope just nuts

aren't we all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bpcookie responded:
Be nice to me, I'm out of Valium

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Vicki I am 46 and live in So. Calif. I just got a divorce. I was diagnosed with Bipolar about 5 yrs ago and before that anxiety/panic di...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.