Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

i'm a little coconut.
    sitting in a coco patch.
    somebody came and stepped on me.
    i am squished as you can see.
    i'm a nut.
    i'm a nut.
    i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
    Joke for yall
    jaws82 posted:
    Do you know what I was before being mommas litle boy- daddys little squirt- sorry, first time I heard it I lmao.

slik_kitty responded:
    lol.
    If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

jaws82 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    Guess what gang, Im starting Medical Billing school! I guess that means I have to watch my language and let someone be in charge of me (never happens)- dont telll my wife.

slik_kitty replied to jaws82's response:
    lol. good luck!
    If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Any cocos there?

slik_kitty replied to jaws82's response:
    nope just nuts

aren't we all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bpcookie responded:
    Be nice to me, I'm out of Valium

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
    lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Debbie, and I live in Washington State and have lived there all my life. I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 back in '91 (or there about...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
    these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.