My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Once Upon A Time . . . .
ibex7 posted:
There was mild mannered husband whose wife did not like his life style or his income. Playing their two children against him, she baited the court with charges of Bipolar Illness.

Due to his own emotional failure he was hospitalized and given 900 mg of lithium carbonate per day. Released from the hospital when divorced, and maintained for 30 years of lithium therapy at 1.4 mg/day, his medical therapy was accidently reduced by half, and he became somewhat of his former self, 18 years of child support and no child visitation and recovery for his broken heart.

There is little forgiveness the scapegoat can offer to a woman of such cruel vanity. Divine grace is the only source of such mercy that can be offered.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty responded:
wow that is horrible. 18 years of child support and he never saw his kids? did he even have a chance to defend himself in court?
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Happiness is the discovery of truth, and experience realized is a realm of joy. Thx.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

jaws82 responded:
Wow, that was horrible-I have been on Lithium for 15 years- I need to get off.

ibex7 replied to jaws82's response:
My best advice, Jaws. Make sure you are not overdosed and that you can perform within society at a more competent level than by a toxic amount of lithium. Have blood levels of lithium for lab analysis performed often.

ibex7 replied to ibex7's response:
Not to reveal any pity for myself, folks. Just to remind us all that criminal acts are perpetrated wherever in society that evil exists.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
yep
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 43 M/W/F of course my husband, my two beautiful daughters, two son-in-laws and two absolutley gorgeous Grandaughters. i have 10 brothers & si...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.