My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Don't Be Afawaid To Share Some Stuff About You
ibex7 posted:
Want to tell you how much I enjoy a little private info about all my
CocoFriends. Please care to share something (Intteresting, not gross) so I can get a good laugh. Hee hee.

Here's mine. I have skinny ankles and big bumps on my knees like funny bones on your elbows. I'm so tall its easy for me to paint ceilings. I used to meet gfs in college painting their apartments.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
not sure what to put here. i'm just my normal, avg me.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie responded:
When I was young I used to be pigeon toed and my grandmother nicknamed me Pigee.

At one time my figure was 38-27-34 and now its 36 long-32 flabby- 34 saggy.

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Okay then, Slik,

Since you are unwilling to spill the beans on yourself, I'll make one up for you.
"When you were in High School, you had a terrible case of atheletes' foot. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. . . .
(Bet you used to fidget while standing in the marching band, where you played the clarinet. You had a secret crush on the tuba player! Nuzzles
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie.

Just wondering. Can you still do the shimmy? Ummm. . . . .
Was your Gram's nickname, Pigee, because of your flat nose or becausse of your wiggly tail? Ha ha ha ha ha. Wet neck nuzzles to you!

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
actually i did play the clarinet for a short time, till i got braces. i am a natural born fidgeter. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Pretty good for a novice Psychic Reader. I flunked out of the class half way through. I do have a strong impression . . . Uhh.

(Want to take another stab at that tuba player, - - -the one with pimples??) Neck Nuzzles

you played the tuba? cool!

LOL . . . . Naah . . . . .I didn't play the tuba . . . . .But had more than a few pimples. I'm flattered by your interest.

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
I would probably break a hip doing the shimmy out. lol.

Ha ha ha. You're a hoot! Most dancers I know SHAKE their hips. They all SHIMMY their shoulders. Hope you never break or dislocate anything!

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
In my old age I get so confused that I will shimmy my hips and shake my breasts. When Im really confused, I shake and shimmy my breasts at the same time. NOT a pretty sight!

I sure hope everybody who read this thread got some chuckles. Along with bipolar, we were born with friends and laughter. Wet neck nuzzles to All.

yep got a good chuckle. lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!