My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
I miss chatting
bpcookie posted:
I miss chatting in IM. I lost MSN IM and now I have that stupid skype. I miss talking to Slik, Debbie, Michelle and all the others that I used to chat with. I miss you guys!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
how did you lose msn? they hijacked my account saying there was suspicious activity when i rarely use it. lol. you should get yahoo msgr. hi cookie!!!!! he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
I still have the same email address but I no longer can use MSN chat. I had to up load Skype. Skype sucks too. I will look into Yahoo.

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
I have skype but never use it.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Well, g/f, start using it. I wrote you a message like 20yrs ago.

if i remember i will turn it on tonight.

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Ladies, ladies. . . . . . Umm . . . . If you would be so kind, tell an old goat if it is possible to lurk (eaves drop) on conversations using skyype? . . . . You know, tell a few jokes, make fun of a few politicians, get to be Buds.

What I'm trying to say is I'd like to be on your chat list, butt I'm afraid I'd be made fun of. Have a good time.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
we will joke with you, but never make fun of you. i forgot to turn it on last night. will try to remember tonight. lol

slik_kitty replied to slik_kitty's response:
have cookie's contact info but not yours rodger. send me your info or you can send me am invite. i'm slik.kitty. shocking isn't it. lol

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks, Kitty, for being the heart of the Coconut Patch. Busy time for me now and I probably won't spread my communications. Pls use my e-mail addy to stay in touch.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
yw and we will stay in touch.

Kitty, I sent you another msg, you silly girl, you need to check your skype. I didnt say much though. lol

sent you a msg too and you weren't there. we'll just have to make sure we are both on at night. lol

hhhhmmm I should always be signed on but Im usually AFK. I check for msgs through out the day though.

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Oooooo! Me thinks the CocoPatch has become a site for internet apologetics. If you two don't get chatting SOME PLACE, I'll have to do something really crazy, like suggest we have a Labor Day Partay over at Cookies. My speedo is still in the top drawer of my bureau. Hee hee.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.