Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
COCONUT ROLL CALL WHAT'S UP?
ibex7 posted:
Hot here in Illinois. Are all the nuts on the Talk Show, now?
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
I know i replied to this. where did it go? you getting randy again goat and getting msgs pulled? he he he

hot in colo also.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Well Miss Kitty,

I did my time "on the rug" and was allowed to sign on again after a short appeal to the moderator.

I was a little manicish for several days and never did finish my original post. I haven't seen replies from Jaws, Cookie, Melly, DizzJ, or Mercy. Even DDNOS didn't reply to my last proposal!

Debbie's new avatar is (ahem) even more appealing than the last one. Whoo hoo. I'm at a loss of what to do other than go back to the main board and start phishing for coconuts. -Nuzzles
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
dd is having problems trying to go off her nardil. cookie has her pain. all the rest i have no clue about. all of the boards are extremely quiet now.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

That's exactly what happened to me when I thought I was sent to the timeout rug. Could our extremely important posts be randomly forwarded to the trash?

BTW, I gave up tattoos after I lost my ball point pen in high school.

jaws82 responded:
jaws is back from beautiful North Carolina

slik_kitty replied to jaws82's response:
welcome back

you need to live a little goat. get a real tattoo. he he he

Gotcha" huh? Actually I have a heart-shaped hematoma on my left testicle. It always seems to evoke a positive response.
Wanna' see a pic? lol (Just kiddin") Hee hee

ibex7 replied to jaws82's response:
wb Jaws. Abermarle sound is gorgeous. And Okracoke harbor. Hope you're doing well.

bad goat! baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! lol

Dear Kitty,

Worried about you and the Colorado rains. Do you have electricity. Are you home from hospital? I need to hear from you soon. K?

we survived unscathed, except for my poor car. the trunk got flooded and now i have an electrical short with my door alarm. have to unplug the battery so as not to drain it. got about 10 gallons of water out of my car and it's still wet. parked backwards on the hill last night, so hopefully the last of the water will drain back into the trunk and i can get rid of it.

I haven't been in the hospital since july.

Whew! Well if things get any worse (turning the car around was my first thought, too), then get yourself back to the hospital!

Did you get my update on Snowy? I'm thinking that she copied me on a reply to you. I just can't seem to keep a close enought eye on you, and I even get you confused from time to time.

Big wet nuzzle and stay in touch. - Goat

I heard from snowy a little while back. i wish she would stay in touch more. she seems awfully alone there.

car problem is fixed. once the wiring dried out the alarm stopped going off incessantly. so i set my clock and radio and can now leave the battery attached.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.