My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
mood swings
bsug1212 posted:
  • my first post* Ordinarily I am an upbeat, happy person that (I think) people like to be around. Or maybe I should say that is the kind of person I strive to project...that being said, the last 3 days I've felt angry, anxious, even hostile, and I'm not sure why. I've tried to 'fake' it and act like nothings wrong, but that plan failed epically last night. It was all I could do to get thru work without crying, (I cried) . I felt like I was going crazy, even asked my husband if he thought I should be hospitalized! I drank too much, which I don't like to do, this morning I have a touch of a hangover, but I feel a little better! I don't know where the mood swing came from, but I'd like to know how to keep any more away!
    I'm 50, (OMG!) have not been through menopause, my life is not super great but I am grateful for what I do have.
    Any thoughts??
    FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
    welcome to the board. are you diagnosed with anything? it could just be hormones as your hormone levels will be changing at this age. your best bet would be to see your primary doc and if he/she recommends it, to go see a psychiatrist.
    If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    So here is my latest diagnosis (dx) from my last MRI and the local nuclear photographers. It is a tubular adenoma of the ascending colon ( or TAAC for those more familiar with diseases of the large intestine).

We are planning yet another colonoscopy to check on the growth of this little nemesis in two weeks, followed by yet another surgery in mid-October in OR #3.

Seriously, I get welcome back cards from the OR nurses and I've started leaving gratuities on the tables when (and if) I can when I'm ready to go home. All this has nothing to do with bipolar disdorder, butt I needed to vent today. Neck nuzzles
    Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
    oh wow. they can't just take it out during the colonoscopy? huge hugs.
    If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Oh Boy! Do I ever wish! Whenever they do MRI's, they start finding out things that they use to have you visit them again. I need to remember that I have a little aortic aneurysm down there in the same vicinity, and that could be Big Trouble sometime later.

Maybe that would mean I wouldn't be able to dance any more - - - - - and you know how much I love to dance. Hee hee.
    Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

I would sure miss those cute little goat legs dancing across the floor. he he he

Here Kitty! Saturday afternoon I fell off of my bicycle on a bike trail with my son, Dano and grandson Noah. Broke two ribs, scrkaped my head and left arm Oh, OUCH! Hip, left knee, left middle tooth.

I'll see the dentist at noon, today. Please don't do this. Take good care.of your self.

awww poor goat. hugs

So far, so good, Kitty. It has been a week and rib pain is improving. Using a scrape treatment on my balding little pate. Somehow, it has more meaning for me to wish you blessings. Especially after this week. Take care,, and thanks for the hugs.

glad you are feeling better. hugs.

did you have your colonoscopy?

See endoscopist Oct 17th. Will plan last (I hope) colonoscopy then. You are a certain support for me. I wish I'll be able to keep your baloon afloat some day.

you've kept my balloon afloat before. i'm just returning the favor. that's what friends do.

Okay, Kitty. These autumn evenings, a camp fire with bratwursts, corn and potatoes, red wine and (yeah, some smores) would be just right. Sharing a log by the fire and a blanket to stop the chill, would be just purrfect.
    Wishing you happy snuggles. I loved camping yesterday with my son and grandkids. "One more smore, please."

aww. so glad you got to go camping. hugs

Thanks for being so available and dedicated to keeping in touch for an old goat to appreciate. Write any time I nay help you. Goat

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
    http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
    Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.