My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
see any new movies?
koncerned posted:
I saw the new thor and it rocked. What you people seen?

ibex7 responded:
Dear koncerned,

Only few of khe coconuts are movie goers and some stay up with the new releases. Many of us are confined to old films shown on our tee vees.

My faves are the old black and white horror movies and sci-fi thrillers, ya know like the ones they show on Friday and Saturday nites after the young kiddies are in bed. I do listen to reviews that others give.

I like the notion that you raised the topic. Thanks - goat
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
you are stuck in the past goat. he he he

I usually wait till movies come out on dvd before i watch them. much better in the comfort of my own home. i'd probably go see more movies if drive ins were still around though. sadly they are all gone where i live.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
So sorry Slik,

Not sure I want my past should ever catch up w/me. We do have a nostalgic double drive-in theater with two screens. One plays family fare movies and the other runs current "R" rated films. If you plan to come to visit it, (I know it would be quite a drive) let me know when and I'd be happy to e-mail you to let you know what's playing, glad to go with you, and I'll even be sure too take all my post-manopausal meds. Oh. bad goat! Nuzzles to you.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

if i'm ever in that direction i will definitely let you know. it would only take me 2 days to drive. even if you are post-manopausal i will take you with me to the drive in. he he he. too bad i don't have my pickup any more. we'd back into the parking space. put two chairs in the back and a cooler between us and all set.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Sure thing, Kitty,

Butt this time of year I'd prefer to Drive-In in my old Buick, plug in the electric heater, tune the car stereo in to the film's audio station, recline the front seats fully, crawl into the back seat, open the thermos of hot chocolate, then cuddle under the comforter and enjoy the show.

oooooooooo sounds yummy. he he he

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.