My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
First Major Frizzard of The Season
ibex7 posted:
HEADLINE: Dec 6th Arctic Blast On It'Way

Whether it freezes or snows this week in your home town, one thing is certain - - - Christmas is on its way! And now is the time to plan ahead for making the most happy-happy things to do in the two weeks to come.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

Take the Poll

What's your favorite activity at Christmas? Whichever you chose, be Merry and Bright!
  • Get early shopping for the best sales. Ho ho ho
  • Find your address list for all those Christmas Cards
  • Look for firewood for the fireplace to do some Christmas Chopping
  • Decorate the house, then threatening the kids with lumps of coal
  • Make peace with your spouse/SO and dream about your pressies
vote
View Poll Results

slik_kitty responded:
the arctic blast is nothing. bouncing around today in sunshine and below freezing temps after about 6 inches of snow. my car doesn't like it though. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Debbie, and I live in Washington State and have lived there all my life. I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 back in '91 (or there about...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.