My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
I'm back!!!!
whyme86 posted:
I was jaws82 but now am seperatedsam-yep you guessed it, I am no longer among the living, I mean married. Joke for you-a man went to a topless and bottomless bar and when he went in , nobody was there.

slik_kitty responded:
yep that's you. bad joke and all. lol. sorry about your marriage. i hope you are doing ok.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 responded:
Sorry to hear about your break-up, whyme. Here's a website to check for general info if you would like:
dad'sdivorce.com

My story is a post on Bipolar Disorder Community. Find somebody to talk with soon. You can reach me on the Coconut Patch. - Goat
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

whyme86 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I am living out in the middle of nowhere in Alabama. I miss everything in North Carolina but I realized I am out here for a reason- to tell more bad jokes. This is a funny one: Your mother's hair is so nappy she has to take painkillers to comb her hair. Your family is so poor that your mom went to McDonald's to put a shake on layaway.- I could go on all day! Telling jokes helps me to cope.

whyme86 replied to whyme86's response:
I have been without running water since our pipes froze two days ago. I have been watering the lawn and crossed the road to a field and make my own cow pie.

slik_kitty replied to whyme86's response:
hope your water gets fixed soon.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Yea water's on!!!!!!! I don't have to water or fertilize the lawn anymore- its easy for us guys, we don't care!

slik_kitty replied to whyme86's response:
lol

Another momma fat joke; Your momma is so fat that when she sat on a rainbow skittles popped out. your momma is so fat that when she takes a bath she leaves a ring around the lake.LOL

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, I am audra. I am 22, married for almost three years and have a son who will be 3 in march :). I was recently diagnossed with having manic depress...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.