My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Grandson Announces the 2014 Winners
ibex7 posted:
Noah, my five yearold grandson, raced into the bathroom after the Super Bowl was over last night.

" The Seahoggs won! The Seahoggs won! " He yelled into the bathroom while I was getting into the tub. So funny. Bacon is his favorite food for breakfast.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty responded:
lol. he's so cute.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oooooo Hoo! No sarcasm there. How much did'ja lose, Slik?

Tsk, tsk. zoom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
lol. nothing.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oh, Kitty,

Excuse me for kidding. I was sure you are a Bronco's fan.
Peyt didn't deserve the black eye on his splendid career. Hows about a warm, wet neck nuzzle?

Your goat

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
aww you're forgiven.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed 12 years ago. I Just had my insurance cancelled. I have been without meds for 8 days. Life is interesting.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.