Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Grandson Announces the 2014 Winners
ibex7 posted:
Noah, my five yearold grandson, raced into the bathroom after the Super Bowl was over last night.

" The Seahoggs won! The Seahoggs won! " He yelled into the bathroom while I was getting into the tub. So funny. Bacon is his favorite food for breakfast.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty responded:
lol. he's so cute.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oooooo Hoo! No sarcasm there. How much did'ja lose, Slik?

Tsk, tsk. zoom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
lol. nothing.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oh, Kitty,

Excuse me for kidding. I was sure you are a Bronco's fan.
Peyt didn't deserve the black eye on his splendid career. Hows about a warm, wet neck nuzzle?

Your goat

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
aww you're forgiven.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Los Angeles, in the great state of California. What other state would have the "Terminator" as governor? I have been married to a...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.